Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have`nt spent that much time in this forum and don`t wanna look through and if I`m being ann0oying because its probably a question you`ve awnsered 3 million times before but: what dod you think about ilic? I heard he is the number 1 talent in the balkan so he will probably be picked up. What are your thoughts?

G

·
Do you mean Ilic or Kezman.They are both great talents and have potentail.Kezman plays as a striker and ilic plays in midfield.

G

·
sasha ilic, from partizan belgrade is probably the biggest yugoslav talent at the moment but kezman is thanks to many goals he has scored more attractive for the foreign clubs. we didn't better playmaker and technician since stojkovic and savicevic. this guy knows football and feel his players 100%. despite the fact that he plays in midfield he has already scored 18 goals this season what is a great achievement. i know that parma is interested about him and recently atletico madrid. in future i would rely on sasha ilic as a new leader of new yugoslav generation. i wonder why he's not in the national team but this is probably because his conflict with yugo U-21 coach last summer. it's a great petty to waste such a player. his place is on the euro2000 in yugo squad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts