Xtratime Community banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Just think of the possibilities if we never ****ed up Appiah's knee...

·
Registered
88 Posts
No Emre, at least not in our strongest XI
LazyPro's right, I loved Emre a year or two ago, and I love his mindset, but he's not the same.

I really hope that Meireles is staying.
That's why I hoped to see a 4-3-1-2 where the trio would be Alper-Topal-Meireles, because we have a player like Topal who is a bit more defensive and can assist the backs, (in case of enemyteam counter attack) while alper-meireles would help with the offensive part.

But that's just my opinion ofc.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
You have too many central midfielders now. You ought to think about wide players now.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Quantity =/= quality. We have CMs but who actually cuts it for us there?

We need upgrades across the board but we should always improve the trunk before looking at the branches.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Ok.

We need guys like Selcuk and Topuz. Selcuk is used for the B team games anyways. You are not gonna pay premium to field him, like Aziz said, in the cup games. Mac basi how mac does he get? But if you play RM in the cup games you spend more money.

Also, Topuz can play 4 positions on the team. THese guys don't complain about being benched. So keep them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The width comes with our backs .. GG and hassan. thats the beauty of it, and we will stand really strong in the midfield.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts

Volkan
Gokhan - Jobo - Foreign - Hasan Ali
Alper - Topal - Salih
Foreign
Sow - Webo

·
Registered
88 Posts
What we need is to buy another AM, and a damn good one too. Despite how awesome it would be, I don't think Salih is ready to play as a starter each game. He needs to be on the bench, but of course the first player to be put on the midfield/AM (in matches, injuries, bans etc.)
Alper should be on CM with RM and Topal ..

(but I'm not a rapper)

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Osvaldo from Roma is up for grabs. Would be perfect.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

21 - 32 of 32 Posts