Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I think managerial changes are needed before anything else, but Krasic has to go, Kuyt has to assume super-sub role and you have to think long and hard about Stoch. You can certainly use another winger, striker and probably some kind of a central midfielder as well... So reinforcements at the back wouldn't hurt either .

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
418 Posts
Bekir,Yobo,Serdar,Orhan,Baroni, SELCUK, KRASIC,Kuyt,Semih OUT !!! Maybe Stoch too because I dont think he wants to play for this club after this season.
We need players that have EXPERIENCE in Europe !!! Hmm on a second thought get new freaking teknik adam too :) takimin yari gidiyo aq !!! hahahhah

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I have a feeling he is staying regardless. That means next season will probably be bad if he doesn't change, because there is no way his luck can continue.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Yes first is the coach, Aykunt KoKaman should leave. But we all know he will stay… :palm

從我使用 Tapatalk 2 的 HTC One X 發送

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Fenerbahçe Başkanı Aziz Yıldırım'dan müjde.
Bir sol bek, bir stoper, bir santrfor, bir de yaratıcı orta saha transferi planlayan Kanarya’da bu isimlerden biri dünya yıldızı olacak. Yıldırım’ın en büyük hedefi ise 5’te 5’le biten 2010-11 sezonunu tekrar yaşatmak.

Icinizi ferah tutun, Aziz has spoken.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well, Baroni looks like he's joining Roma like expected. :yess:

http://www.superfb.com/haber/62515/v...ildi/?ref=ABM1

Also, what I would like to see is fener work with 2 up front, sometimes it feels like our striker is all alone, and could need some help.

I would love to see Fener in a 4-3-1-2, with really offensive backs, like allways. ;)
Cardozo up front with either Sow, Webo or Eminike and Beykan as a 4th or 5th choice, if Eminike is joining us again.
Alper could ofc. go attacking midfielder, but let's see if Belhanda is comming or not.

If Meireles is going, that place should go to G. Inler IMO.

This is what i was thinking about next season:

Attachments

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
What's going on with the foreigner rule? Is it 5+2?

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
It's still 6 foreigners on the pitch next season. And your prickly club is very content with what's going to happen to it next.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
stfu fools. Your hatred for Aykut Kocaman is just stupid and unfounded. This was his third season and he got 1 leage title, 2 runner-up, 2 cups and a spot in the EL semifinals.
You also finally got rid of Alex. No one ever denied his qualities, but his role just doesn't fit in modern day football. This move can be compared to Obama introducing the new health care plan. Allmost everyone is against it but little do they know that they'll benefit from it on the longer run.:hug:

imo, Best move you'd make next seasons is to support your coach.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Well, Baroni looks like he's joining Roma like expected. :yess:

http://www.superfb.com/haber/62515/v...ildi/?ref=ABM1

Also, what I would like to see is fener work with 2 up front, sometimes it feels like our striker is all alone, and could need some help.

I would love to see Fener in a 4-3-1-2, with really offensive backs, like allways. ;)
Cardozo up front with either Sow, Webo or Eminike and Beykan as a 4th or 5th choice, if Eminike is joining us again.
Alper could ofc. go attacking midfielder, but let's see if Belhanda is comming or not.

If Meireles is going, that place should go to G. Inler IMO.

This is what i was thinking about next season:
No Emre?

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I hate to say it but Emre is past it. I always loved that he would do whatever it takes to win games, but now he is really becoming an annoyance as well as injury prone. I would like to see either Salih or Alper replace Emre.

My concern is still that without a player like Emre we loose 2 things, a guy who facilitates the flow of the game and a guy who goes for the challenge. But in any case a trio of RM-Salih-Alper would be great. We can always throw in Topal when we need to be more defensive for Salih. I really think that Alper will be the key here

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
If Emre is past it then what about Selcuk?

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I hate to say it but Emre is past it. I always loved that he would do whatever it takes to win games, but now he is really becoming an annoyance as well as injury prone. I would like to see either Salih or Alper replace Emre.

My concern is still that without a player like Emre we loose 2 things, a guy who facilitates the flow of the game and a guy who goes for the challenge. But in any case a trio of RM-Salih-Alper would be great. We can always throw in Topal when we need to be more defensive for Salih. I really think that Alper will be the key here
Saying Alper will be the key is equivalent to supporting your club's cowardice with foreign limit - getting top yildiz and then shitting in opponents' mouth when you know they won't otherwise improve themselves...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts