Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That I am handing in the towel. All the background shit has soured my XT experience in the last 2/3 weeks so I am gone, but I hope to see you all over at World Soccer when Frank gets it back up.

Fucking hackers:fero::mad:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
What happened?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Well I really think it's sad to let you go. :(

I havn't really understood what all this drama was all about, but you make your own decisions.

I'll see you around though :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
:(

Cam, stay. There is no other Parma board like this on the web so its no point leaving. I'm in the dark on what is going on too, but all I know is that this forum is as good as ever... so stay.

And did you guys have fun without me? ;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I read a few posts. Apparently this is some "blue eyes" from Sydney who's been saying bad things about Scotland.

Surely you can't be serious cam, they aren't worth the trouble of quitting. We need you here, and I'm sure the guys at the scottish forum do as well. Follow my lead, never post or even look in other forums than this one. :) I just get into trouble when I do... :D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yes, stay Cam. Everybody has different opinions and you should just ingore this, if this is the reason. World Football seems okay but like Amo said, this is the biggest forum, and this is where the biggest fans are!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sadly there has been more to it than just this disagreement with the guys in the debate forum, but I'd rather keep it off this board.

If you want to speak my msn account is [email protected]

And Amo, you'd be suprised how good the World Football forum is, since nearly everyone except you & Verdi from XT post there:D

And there's no fucking newbies posting pointless news story after pointless news story.

Plus, I've already asked gOD to ban me anyway so...:D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I am getting slightly annoyed by the fact that non Parma fans keep coming here (popsicle) and posting news which we have already read, or we don't wish to have. If this news is something which will benfit others us Parma fans will post it like we do. Over the last week we have had people coming and posting news which nobody is too bothered about with only the odd reply is ruining our forum slightly.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Come on Cam, dont go! :)

Eh, I could very well use my magical moderator forces and delete the crap out of these bastards, if this is what you want! :fero: Though its boring... :yawn: :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Amo, get on MSN & I'll try to tell you the dodgy goings on.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Hey cam, come on, were you personally involved in this **** that happenend?
Then I could perhaps understand ya a lil bit, but even that´s no reason to leave this forum!
You know it´s such a friendly and familiar atmosphere at **************.org , but it´s not the same without VERDI and AMO! :angel: ;)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well someone will just have to get them both over to World Football once it goes back up:)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
after they banned for my last nick i have been here not so often. Things should be changed here....:groan:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Martin don't worry, I'm not getting a life, instead I will just devote even more time at World Football:D And I hope to see you there, for Parma's excellent season next year:tongue:

Well guys, this is officially my last XT post. I'll be on to check everything one last time tomorrow morning, but hopefully one of the dictator admins will have finally banned me. See you all on Friday at the latest on World Football:) Lets hope that creepy little shit (no names, you know who you are:mad: ) that took it down last time will leave it well alone in the future.

Ciao guys, for the last time at Xtratime:( , post # 2116, at my favourite XT forum. Good luck in what ever you choose to any of you who I don't see again!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Oh my goodness! :eekani: I know a bit from here, a bit from there... what's going on? :confused: :wth: I'm just back from exams and Cam is banned? :dazed: :depress:

Honestly I prefer not to know... :rolleyes:

Cam, I hope you still read this: no matter what, imvho, it is NOT worth to ask for your own ban! I meant, if I know someone who hates me a lot, I would ignore (just not to get into any troubles) and/or... :devil: I would rather keep on being a pain in his/her poor little bum ( :eek: :tongue: ) for a while until I get bored! :yawn: Nasty? Maybe, but it isn't me who feels that... he/she is just torturing him-/herself because of the hatred he/she has for me. :dontcare:

About the managment and such, I feel pity to what happened to someone whom I consider good mates of mine. If I leave for good, then I would have been too "nice". Again, it's all about my very own "torture" theory! :finger: :D

Indeed I see some other problems here as well. I complained but no one seems to care... :rolleyes:

Anyway, we'll have fun when we're talking about Parma on MSN and "somewhere out there"! ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts