Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that only ESPN, ESPN 2, and ABC will broadcast the WC...but since i don't have ESPN 2 (what a pity!!!), i wonder what other channel i can watch WC (i know that ESPN 2 will show about 41 games (that's a lot of games that i don't wanna miss)...

thanks...

p.s. i heard that the spanish-speaking channel Univision will also show the majority of the games...is that true???

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
p.s. i heard that the spanish-speaking channel Univision will also show the majority

Yes it is true.....other than univision, i think foxsports (in spanish) will also show most of the WC games.....:D

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Univision is broadcasting ALL the games live.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Univision will air 56 matches live and the new TeleFutura broadcast network will air 8 matches live and 56 matches via tape-delay. Galavision will air 25 "matches of the day" via same-day tape-delay during prime-time at 7:30pm Eastern and Pacific Time.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
hehe sweet, espn gonna have all croatian games live ;-)

otherwise, univision will have rest of the games for those of u too cheap for espn2 ;-)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
spwolf said:
hehe sweet, espn gonna have all croatian games live ;-)

otherwise, univision will have rest of the games for those of u too cheap for espn2 ;-)
For some people geing CHEAP or POOR is a big difference....................................................................................

There are so many poor migrant workers in this country that cannot afford cable....Univision is their only escape.... :eek:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Lord knows the English speaking commentators on ESPN suck - even if you don't speak Spanish, watching it on Univision is better than having to listen to them Sahara-dried cardboard announcers on ESPN.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts