Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit I felt so bad today.....we only gained a draw where we needed 3 pts !!

MU is playing really well now and we started to play average.
2 draws in the last 2 games:( :(

I hate to say this but I fell that those MU biatches would win the Premiership again !

What a bull**** !!!!!!! That ferguson b*tch is really pissing me off;) :tongue: :tongue:
He said that they won't win the Premiership and look now they are leading the Premiership !!!

Sh*T:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I hate MU till I die:devil:

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, our next games are against Blackburn, Southampton, Everton and Fulham; We shouldn't have too much trouble getting the 12 points I think.

·
Registered
452 Posts
We also have CL matches at that time. I hope we can get 12 points. But 10 looks fine for me.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
now now fellow gunners
y dispare so quickly?
havent you realised that manure has versed quite easy teams??
come on
fulham?
blackburn?
soton?
wait till they verse us, liverpool, leeds chealsea

but for us
the only very hard team i see in the horizon is the one against manure
so don't worry, we can win ^_^

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
our next game is away at Leicester on Wednesday,remember Manure have to play at Leeds,Chelsea and at home to Liverpool and us,we only have to go to Newcastle and ManUre so i think we are still favourites and i am certain they will lose more games their defence is still absolutely shocking,so relax gooners ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I watched the match too and i can't say i was happy with the result. I was so looking forward to a goal or something. :( But keep the faith Gunners! :)

BTW, R&V, if you wanna really vent anger, try Padded Cell. :)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
padded cell
we should make one called the "toilet"
where u can relieave all your stress ^_^
ok dun mind my sick mind :(

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Well, I tipped Arsenal to win this season and I think they will, I'd rather see them win than Man U or Liverpool. It's good that so far you've managed to avoid defeat against Man U and Liverpool, and both teams will surely go through another bad patch before long.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i would like us to do u guys a favour and beat the living daylights out of man yoo as we've done just recently, and in return u lot do us a favour a beat the living daylights out of them, then do us a favour again a lose the rest of your matches...:D which would give us a jolly end to the season.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
juuvee said:
i would like us to do u guys a favour and beat the living daylights out of man yoo as we've done just recently, and in return u lot do us a favour a beat the living daylights out of them, then do us a favour again a lose the rest of your matches...:D which would give us a jolly end to the season.
Haha ;)
No way dude, sorry ;) :D (We'll beat them blind but then were beating the rest aswell, sad but true for you ;) :D hehe )

Anyway, I dont think we should give up our hope yet!
It's many more games left to play, many more points to grab, and we will, Im sure.
Man Uniteds form is really good and everything seems to go right for Van Nistelrooy at the moment but that doesnt mean we cant come back and start winning again.
It's not like we're playing bad or anything, just having a bit of bad luck :(
I belive it will be a tight race till the end of the season and there we might stand as winners just as much as United or Liverpool...

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
lol
manure has found their pace and place in the league
going so well
:confused:
they better now run away like last season
arsenal has to stay close then take the lead!!!
so manure can look at our backside and sniff our arse

good thing liverpool beat manure 1-0!!!
couldnt of done better
:D :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i think we're versing lecister city next since it got postponed before
rite??
:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
like we've shown before, whenever the mancs plays against us they always get unstuck, as they know it isn't crappy southapmton or newcastle they're up aginst. when they see us, they start s*** in their pants and get thumped.:D U guys should give them the same dose of medicine, and put em back in their shells.;)

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
It'll go right down to the wire, with Arsenal clinching it on the final day as Man U and Liverpool both fail to win their final games :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
The deciding game will be when we play United all we need to is not get hamered and we have got the title cos in the last couple of games Man utd always play like a bunch of 3 YO or perhaps the Derby's etc play inspired football. Fact is were wining the comp technically cos we have a relatively easy game in hand however we cant write Leicester off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts