Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be fun to track the seasons of some of our former whipping boys (the players damned every week in the post game threads) ie; Brocchi, Oddo, Simic and .......Gilardino who scored a late equalizer at home to draw with Juventus!

Needless to say we can mention any former Milan players and even guys out on loan.

Nice work, Gila. :proud:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Paloschi played second half at Parma and did really well.He will get many minutes considering his rival is Kutuzov:happy:

Di Gennaro played as well.i didnt watch but i just read the Le Pagelle's and says he was good.

Brocchi-Gila or others i really dont care about what they do.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
well brochi is leading the Serie A standings as we speak and Gila is the hero of the day really.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't even know Paloschi went to Parma. Or was he playing against Parma? If so, then for who? I totally missed his loan.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
King Kross did not play in the first victory of the season of the Bazi nazis.

When they won 4-1, I imagined to check the scorers and assist givers at kicker.de and reading Klose (header, assist Oddo), Podolski (left shot, assist Oddo), Oddo (pen), Oddo (bicycle kick).

But I was disappointed :(

·
Registered
15,061 Posts

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Oh course :lazy:

Look at how much I typed :(
Eh, I cant stand little boys cry :embarass:

I will promise to post about Palogol, Di Ge, KK Oddo, Abate and Co only in your thread in future.

This thread is for Gila, Brocco and others.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
:howler::howler::howler::howler:
They represent everything I hate about football and also a bit about Germany... very similiar to Juve. I think Moggi was even more likeable than Uli Hoeneß.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
...Antonioli :sob:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Although after watching the replay I think he did very well to close down the shooting angle for Sheva, there wasn't really anywhere he could have shot the ball besides Antonioli's legs.

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
any idea how's Ba doing :excited:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
They represent everything I hate about football and also a bit about Germany... very similiar to Juve. I think Moggi was even more likeable than Uli Hoeneß.
couldn't agree more with you ... imagine i have two of them juve-bayern in Bulgaria. :(

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
I hope Gila has a great season because it was awful to see the situation he was in wearing our colours. As long as he doesnt score against us I'll be happy if he has a good season, especially by denying the Gobbi three points :happy:.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts