Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is up there with LeBouef as far as I'm concerned. He has tremendous judgement and is super solid. I can't believe he's Brazilian. I've never seen a Brazilian defender who knew how to defend before! He should definitely play for their nat. team. Their defense is crap. (see France '98)

LeBouef has more flair. But he's more temperamental and more likely to get himself carded. He can be incredibly reckless.

Anyway, Thome rocks. Did you see Rivaldo and he exchanging shirts at the end of the game?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Yah, Thome had a sold game against Rivaldo. The commentators on ESPN kept saying that Vialli felt that Thome would be pumped up facing Rivaldo. And Luca was right!!

Does anyone know if Thome can play Babayaro's position. Imagine the backline of:

Ferrer - Desailly - Lebeouf - Thome!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
How old is Emerson Thome? and how much did you guys payed at Sheffield Wednesday for him? I used to completely dislike Chelsea,but recent performances has slightly changed my mind...since Giafranco plays there I dont mind them to win.And I must admit I'm a fan of (the unfair treated at this forum) Babayaro.The guy is great and in my opinion better than John Harley (who will be THE BOMB next year)

I just hope Liverpool will beat you...

Thuram1,you brake my heart...Chelsea? you better get back to the Parma forum immediately! :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

D

·
0 Posts
he was so good against Barcelona, that he could possibly be better than LeBoeuf. Also Barca faced some poetic justice from Albert Ferrer, who they(actually Van Gaal)discarded, and played superbly for Chelsea against them and set up one of the goals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts