Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I have watched the game between Altay and Elazig, two guaranteed promoters. It was an entertaning game. Sudduenly I had a feeling that next year the Super League will be very competitive. This season was also an indication for this.

Also I had a chance to discover (for myself) a player in Elazýð. He is a winger and his name was Osman if I remember correctly. He is a pacey guy, who could be our next Hasan. A new talented generation is coming after our world cup qualifing National Team's generation.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I havent had the chance to see them, but I hear Altay are a good team. Its good to see ian izmir team back in the league again.

Terim is the best scout out there, so If he has the talent, I am sure he will bring them in with no problem, players choose gala with less money now thanks to terim factor;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes he is a good scout but he also had the chance to do so just because he had nothing to do. As much as I know, we don't have enough scouts. Terim should bring a nicer scouting system.

He had started this in the national team and he was very succesfull. He asked the federation for just cards, " National Team Area Scout" written on them. That was very economical and succesful. For example Alpay has been called for national team (youth) when he was playing for a small club in the 3rd league.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Osman Yesilmese is a very talented young player he is a very good right winger as well as a good defensive player he was born in 1979 he is 23 years-old can use both feet he can definitaly become a star in the future.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Also Yunus Altun from Konyaspor is a very talented young player he is a striker born in 1977 he is 24 years-old he was the top-scorer of the 2nd Division this season with 28 goals I think Yunus can end our problems up-front.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the knowledge waq.

I have to add that these clubs are stronger than some super leauge clubs. I wonder which of the giants will sign a contract with Osman.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts