Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very successful weekend for BG players abroad

Berbatov scores for Bayer (1-1 unfortunately)

Martin Petrov with 3 assistancies and a goal from penalty

Stilian Petrov scored for Celtic's 0-2 win as well

yesterday Bojinov increased his goal credit, too

:thmbup: :star: :proud:

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
Yes, we have plenty of quality strikers again (+ Manchev) but we really need at least one good creative central midfielder - i hope that Yankov will become such. Otherwise forwards just wont get enough service in Germany 2006 (qualification is undoubted :) ) and we'll have another euro 2004 experience

·
Registered
263 Posts
luba said:
did someone say EURO 2004? lalala lala la :mute:
:D
Haha, Luba, the Euro2004 was funny at some point..... :nervous: :D I was in Greece and you can imagine the comments....

Otherwise, I'm really happy about our guys abroad, they are young and yet quite successful for now, I hope (I'm sure actually) that they'll become world class stars.

I only hope that Svetoslav Todorov will start playing again as he did last year when he was the No1 scorer of the English Championship until he suffered an injury :(

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
lalala or not, we made pretty bad advertisement of Bulgarian football. No points and 16th (i.e. last) place. On second thought, 10 years ago while we were celebrating bronze medals from USA, Greece was in the same position (yet we managed to score a goal). Maybe we will win the title in 2014, God knows :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts