Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah, real funny. Icecrux, instead of buying the ref you should try buying a sense of humour!! Eringi, just let it go... okay?
It's just dull what you're doing.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I cannot believe this, Juve should have won the Scudetto today was it not for the robbery that happened in Bologna...how could they disallow that penalty against Lazio!!!OH this was so Bad, something should be done quick on The Serie A, otherwise people allover the world will Start hating it...as for all other teams, they should start pushing for an end to this things.
OH JUVE how could they rob you of your championships, i cannot really believe this referee....how can Lazio bribe all these Referees this is so impossible.i am so tired of LAZIO bribing the refs so that they can deny Juve of the Scudetto,...anyway the whole world knows it...we are the true champions and i feel sorry for those who think they are the champions, goodbye Serie A,you are losing your credibility in the world

how about this one guys!!! :( :( :( :) :) :) :)

[This message has been edited by eringi (edited 08-05-2000).]

·
Registered
392 Posts
The reason why I was laughing was because of the ironic manner in which eringi wrote his post. I wasn't mocking Lazio or its fans in any way. It's just that many people had thrown so many different allegations(sometimes plain ridiculous) against Juve just like what eringi "wrote" about Lazio. I admit that there is some controversy surrounding why the referee blew his whistle but he definitely did it before the ball went into the net.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Mancini this post was not inteded to get answers from people like you, even more so not to get answers from anyone, i just wanted to show how Ridiculous some of the comments people made about Juve yesterday are.
till next time take care of yourselves and each other :) :) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts