Good thing football was cancelled.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
RIP, John Paul II... :(

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
He was a great man. RIP Pope John Paul II. I am not Catholic but am i Christian with similar beliefs.

·
Registered
45,495 Posts
Thank you, Papa! You were a great man, who touched the hearts of so many.

I actually had the great opportunity to meet the Pope in his chambers in the Vatican more than 10 years ago when I was only 11 years old. This was of course, due to my parents, who brought me along. He took a liking to me, obviously, since I am the youngest in my immediate family. Until today, I hold those memories dear as he struck me as such an extraordinary person - a conclusion I would have reached even had I not met him in person.

And I'm not Catholic but Muslim.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Its great to see other Religions respecting this great man.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Rip :(

·
Registered
45,495 Posts
I'll actually try and put up a pic of when we met the pope fairly soon. But you have to remember, I was 11 at the time, so don't start saying I look young like vlepnat! :D

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Firdaus said:
I'll actually try and put up a pic of when we met the pope fairly soon. But you have to remember, I was 11 at the time, so don't start saying I look young like vlepnat! :D
Lets not get back onto that boys, dont worry when im older i ll look young for my age as well so we ll see whos laughing then. :tongue:

·
Registered
45,495 Posts
Hey trust me, I feel for you. These dudes said I look really young in the first photo I posted on that thread! LOL!

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Firdaus said:
Hey trust me, I feel for you. These dudes said I look really young in the first photo I posted on that thread! LOL!
Relax u dont need to feel for me.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
rest in peace, holy father. i'll miss u so much, my leader :sob:

·
Registered
45,495 Posts
vlepnat said:
Relax u dont need to feel for me.
I don't. It was just an expression! :wallbang:

Anyway, this Pope was a true saint. Aside from Mother Theresa, these people are truly few and far between.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
big RIP to the greatest father :cry:

·
Registered
41 Posts
R.I.P John Paul II, a truly great man, a man of peace, we will miss him very much, he was a real blessing to have

1 - 18 of 18 Posts