Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ronaldo can now rest in peace. He has had vultures breathing down his back for 4 years now (actually, more). He has once again proven to the world why he is the best player who has ever touched a football. O.K, the second best (Figo).

First off, Ronaldo netted eight goals in a World Cup to add to his already legendary status. But this is not what makes this WC so sweet for him.

He came back from a nightmarish France '98 where he played what has been dubbed 'the worst match of his career'. This was followed by 3 years of horrible injuries!

Why open a thread dedicated to RONALDO? Because he deserves it. This was not the young, naive Ronaldo of years past. This was a young man who battled adversity, a man who had something to prove to himself and his country that he is still capable of great things. And he did it.

RONALDO reached his goal through sheer determination, hard work and great physiotherapy. Forca RONALDO!

·
Registered
240 Posts
your 100% bro , ronaldo does deserve it, watching him play this WC was excited and in my eyes he's better then even figo LOL (grines evily) but on a more serious matter ronaldo is the man of WC 2002 and i hopes he's welcomed home like none other, repsect goes out to himself and the team.
FORCA RONALDO

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
[

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: This thread is dedicated to RONALDO.

Alter Ego said:
What's your problem? Did you stop to think that maybe I was kiddin' around. The thought of Figo being better than Ronaldo is absurd. You can't compare the two players. Figo is better all 'round but Ronaldo has a finishing ability that Figo could only dream of.

So go back to the rock you crawled from under and stay there.

·
Registered
240 Posts
hiya fee-go i'm not sure if your comments were towards me or Alter Ego, but if it was towards me i do apologise if you were offended in any way , i to was joking around with the whole figo thing so i hope you didn't take it the wrong way. Well take care bud and let me know it your still upset so we can try to work it out, cause fighting is one BIG thing i hate

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No need to apologize. My comments were aimed at AlterEgo. His ego seems to get in the way of his good sense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts