Registered
11,680 Posts
sNaEILqzuks
yoMi63eZOsE

·
Imperium Romanum
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,042
I've seen that picture of him before, but the word on the street is that he died a virgin. :err:
So Ante does have something in common with Tesla afterall

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
:howler: :howler:

Ohio's biggest poopetrator has defecated on 19 cars (that we know of)

"The Bowel Movement Bandit," "Poopgangsta," and "The Phantom Pooper" are just a few of the names given to an Ohio man who is suspected of defecating on at least 19 cars over the past three years.

The miscreant has a distinct modus operandi, according to local reports. He typically strikes anywhere from 5:30 to 6:30 a.m to ensure an especially — well, shitty — morning commute for his victims. From Chevrolets to Camrys, no car make or model is safe.

SEE ALSO: How to tell if you'd make a good poop donor

The Mystery Pooper, who has not been identified, has restricted his bowel bombardments to one neighborhood in Akron thus far, according to ABC News, though some have been hit multiple times. One woman's car has been pooped on seven times over the years; another man said his car has been struck six times, with the feces being smeared it on his car's hood, door handles, gas tank cover, windshield and mirrors.
The Akron police are looking for anyone who can help identify and locate the Mystery Pooper. (If that's you, call 330-375-2552 with any information.) Hopefully, officers are wearing hazmat suits when apprehending the vengeful pooper.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
I'm guessing there are enough of you on here who can help me in looking for a new watch. Looking for something classy and modern (luxury/designer) but don't really know where to start. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Get a Tag heuer monaco watchand lend it to me once a while

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Ok i caved and finally left Nokia and got an android phone (lg g4) what are some apps that i need? ������

Edit awww man so gay that i cant use the e monkeys smiley faces :(

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Wow you aussies dropped the ball by not voting for Monika Radulovic to win Miss Universe.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
^^ what ever happened to this guy?

I think I just saw Krle with a turkish flag protesting in that hideous city Rotterdam

4041 - 4052 of 4052 Posts