Xtratime Community banner

4021 - 4040 of 4052 Posts

·
Nullius in verba
9,334 Posts
I've seen that picture of him before, but the word on the street is that he died a virgin. :err:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Tesla, the only good serb to ever exist?

Lol all joking aside the man was a genius. There was a lot of stuff i didnt even know were his creations that other people ripped off him.

The treatment he got from American gov was horrific. The world would be a lot better off today had tesla been allowed to implement his theories more.

One of a kind genius, Respect. :thumbsup:

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and for not claiming that he's Albanian :D

·
Registered
934 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and for not claiming that he's Albanian :D
Lol only u guys do that. Claiming skenderbeg was serb. Greeks claim him to.

A man named gjergj kastrioti, born in kruje central albania who founded the leage of lezhe uniting all albanian tribes, was apparently half srb half greek haha

Gorgios kastriotis or djordje kastriotovic, which one is it?:howler:

·
Registered
27,398 Posts
Tesla, the only good serb to ever exist?

Lol all joking aside the man was a genius. There was a lot of stuff i didnt even know were his creations that other people ripped off him.

The treatment he got from American gov was horrific. The world would be a lot better off today had tesla been allowed to implement his theories more.

One of a kind genius, Respect. :thumbsup:
so that's one more than the number of good Albanians.:musik:

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Giraldo was the man
My son asked me the other day, "daddy, why do all the bad men hate us?"

I looked at him and said ..... "I don't know, you're fvcking 18 years old, why don't you pick up a newspaper and find out yourself?"

:howler:

funny dude indeed, he actually had a law degree but quit to become a comedian.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Lol only u guys do that. Claiming skenderbeg was serb. Greeks claim him to.

A man named gjergj kastrioti, born in kruje central albania who founded the leage of lezhe uniting all albanian tribes, was apparently half srb half greek haha

Gorgios kastriotis or djordje kastriotovic, which one is it?:howler:
You do understand that there are usually 2 parents, right? Perhaps his mother wasn't Albanian?
What does make Skenderbeg Serbian is the work of over a dozen West European genealogists one whom is a descendant of Skenderbeg and a bearer of both of his last names; he is Nobile Loris Castriota-Skenderbegh.

http://www.sardimpex.com/index.htm
· Andrea Dominici Battelli
· Paolo Bonato
· Dott. Francis A. Burkle-Young, del Gettysburg College, Pennsylvania
· Nobile Loris Castriota Skanderbegh
· Dott. Nobile Luigi Gonella
· Lucia Lopriore
· Dario E. Maria Manfredi, del Centro Studi Malaspiniani di Mulazzo
· Bruno De Martin
· Don Carlo Notarbartolo Conte di Priolo dei Duchi di Villarosa
· Cesare Patrignani
· R. Kenneth Sheets
· Prof. Dott. Herbert Stoyan, dell’Università di Erlangen
· Nicolò Tassoni Estense Marchese di Castelvecchio

This is the most complete genealogy of the Kastriota’s that has ever been put together. According to this genealogy:

a) Skenderbeg is the great grandson of Branilo, the Serb duke of Kastoria.
b) Skenderbeg’s brother was named Stanisa, a contemporary Serbian name.
c) Stanisa’s son (Skenderbeg’s nephew) was also named Branilo.
d) Skenderbeg’s mother was Vojislava daughter of the Serb ruler of Polog
e) Skenderbeg’s sisters Valica and Jela mean ‘little wave’ and ‘dear’ in Serbian. Branilo and Stanisa are both Serbian names meaning ‘defender’ and ‘the one who stands,’ respectively. Note that neither Branilo, Stanisa, Valica nor Jela exist as Bulgarian names.
Who knows? Could just be Western propaganda.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Even if his mother was Serbian, which i doubt, that doesnt change the fact that he fought and bled for the Albanian nation. Hypthetically, he had an Albanian father a Serbian mother but identified as Albanian and fought for us. Why would u guys claim someone that fought for Albania? Lol ironic

Ps his mother and siblings having slavic names hardly means they were part slavic. Despite what u morons might think, our people lived in close quarters to each other and it wasnt that hard to spread influence to another tribe. English has plenty of latin words, but that doesnt make the british descendants of the romans lol

I could give u western sources that claim montenegrins in dna and culture are nothing but slavicized albanians but i have i feeling u wouldnt believe it.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Even if his mother was Serbian, which i doubt, that doesnt change the fact that he fought and bled for the Albanian nation. Hypthetically, he had an Albanian father a Serbian mother but identified as Albanian and fought for us. Why would u guys claim someone that fought for Albania? Lol ironic
Why do you doubt it? Because you don't want it to be true? I don't think Serbs claim that he is Serbian and only Serbian. I think the point is that he was partly Serbian from his mother's side.
Ps his mother and siblings having slavic names hardly means they were part slavic. Despite what u morons might think, our people lived in close quarters to each other and it wasnt that hard to spread influence to another tribe. English has plenty of latin words, but that doesnt make the british descendants of the romans lol
Clearly it wasn't just the fact that they had Slavic names. Your comparison with language can't really be taken seriously. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Perhaps you aren't aware that the Romans spoke Latin and the Roman Empire once spread as far as to modern day England. Perhaps this is why many languages in Western Europe (French, English, German, Spanish, etc) can tie some of the roots to the Latin language.
I could give u western sources that claim montenegrins in dna and culture are nothing but slavicized albanians but i have i feeling u wouldnt believe it.
Sounds good, could you provide 13 of those western sources? Thanks.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Greg Giraldo was the king of roasts.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Why do you doubt it? Because you don't want it to be true? I don't think Serbs claim that he is Serbian and only Serbian. I think the point is that he was partly Serbian from his mother's side.

Why do i doubt it? Because of cultural influence. Other than a couple of slavic names theres absolutely nothing that ties skenderbeg to serbia.

Besides, given the location of his mothers birth, if there was any slavic influence, it was most likely Bulgarian not serbian.

Clearly it wasn't just the fact that they had Slavic names. Your comparison with language can't really be taken seriously. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Perhaps you aren't aware that the Romans spoke Latin and the Roman Empire once spread as far as to modern day England. Perhaps this is why many languages in Western Europe (French, English, German, Spanish, etc) can tie some of the roots to the Latin language.

So i guess everyone named John, Mark, Anthony, etc. can trace their origins to ancient Rome? Every Joshua out there must be of Israeli origin?

Do u understand how cultural influence works?

Sounds good, could you provide 13 of those western sources? Thanks.

lol good one, typical serbian reply

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
I figured I'd be wasting my time with you, but thanks for confirming it. :thmbup:

·
Registered
934 Posts
You got me, skenderbeg was a Serb.

Its settled once and for all, let the history books show it.

If i ever acheive something remarkable in life, i might somehow turn into a Serb, u know being from Skadar and its close proximity to slavic speakers.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Anyone have a Samsung Note 3 or 4? Are you able to carry it in your pocket or do you need a sports utility bag to carry it around with you (if you dont want to hold it in your hands all day)

4021 - 4040 of 4052 Posts