Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
check out his posts..

In this fixture, I expect Man Utd to beat Man City and advance to the 6th round of the FA Cup. I think the team will bounce back from its 3-2 loss to Middlesbrough in last Wednesday's Premier League play. It's quite obvious that Man Utd had some bad defensive play in its recent games. Still, www.s********.com places Man Utd as the favorite (1.38) to win the game. Any thoughts on how Man Utd can improve its defensive play in the absence of Rio Ferdinand?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In this game, I think Arsenal will beat Wolverhampton for the 2nd time this season. I want to see Jose Antonio Reyes redeem himself after last Tuesday's own goal score in Arsenal's League Cup semifinal match against Middlesbrough. Arsenal is favored (1.40) to win over Wolverhampton at www.s********.com. Any thoughts on how Jose Antonio Reyes could improve Arsenal's chances for the Premiership title?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In this fixture, I think Man Utd will successfully avenge their August 31 loss to Southampton. I want to see newly-acquired Louis Saha team up with Ruud van Nistelrooy in this game. At www.s********.com, Man Utd is favored (1.25) to win over Southampton. Any thoughts on how Louis Saha could fit into Man Utd playing style?

------------------------------------------------------------------

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
You're right, Doc, spamming isn't allowed. ;)

However, Alex Furguson, if you spot something like that, why not take it directly to an admin instead of opening up a thread about it, eh?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.