Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering today i met up with some people from spain and they all wore roseries around their necks , now ive only seen spanish people do that. my question is there a story behind the whole thing or a reason why they do it or is it because people from spain are very religous ive seen also many people from equador do it too......perhaps it an equadorian thing......

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,503 Posts
Bgomes said:
i was wondering today i met up with some people from spain and they all wore roseries around their necks , now ive only seen spanish people do that. my question is there a story behind the whole thing or a reason why they do it or is it because people from spain are very religous ive seen also many people from equador do it too......perhaps it an equadorian thing......
Its just a matter of belief....Im S American and I always carry a smaller version of the rosary with me,(In my pocket and not showing it off) I just dont go around flaunting it in other peoples faces...

:mute::lala::mute:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,503 Posts
Super Puyol said:
Young people in Spain is not very religious; I don't have a single friend who's catholic... maybe they're from Ecuador? It's true that South Americans are very religious.
Young people from ANYWHERE in the world are not very religious...PERIOD !!!

;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehehe yeah your right, hrmmmmm same with me i carry one in my pockect at times, but ive seen may spanish people in clubs ...etc wearing it around thier neck , friends have told me that really they shouldnt wear a rosery around their neck its a sign of death you can say...... when a person dies a rosery is put around their neck, this as been happening from long back i'm not sure the excat date, but this is what i have been told. Personally i just dont feel its right to wear it around your neck a rosery is for prays why wear it around your neck....??????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.