Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Milan is Unique we have a group of Players that play for each other and are ready to put their hands up at any time,I personally feel we can go along way in our endeavours.We're an amazing team and I feel we have players who really want to win with the mighty Milan.
"Forza Il Nostro Bello Milan".

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:clap::clap:

:thumbsup:

Well said!!:)

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!:proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Yeah that's the truth. You could clearly see that after Rui's goal last week.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Exactly, Nick. Impressive.
Other impressive thing for me is that, apart from Rivaldo saga (which also in a way was dealt with considerably well - he had the way off to teh crowds at SS and so on), we havent been noticing any fights or complaints for ages. If you think about it - players, liek Abiati, Ambrosini, Lauresen, JDT, Simic, etc, are basically bench runners, and they seem to be quite Ok with it and give it all when called upon. I know the main reason might be cause we are winning, but I believe the problems of "senatori ruling" and so on, are well behind us right now. At least, it seems like that. Either, this has never been true, or they do not do it, or they took all the pwoer with Carletto and there is no opposition to the hyrerachie.

Whichever :D its working pretty well.

The Rui goal and post goal celebration were the biggest sign.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
bono said:
The Rui goal and post goal celebration were the biggest sign.
Its always because of Rui isnt it..:eek:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
!bob said:
Kaka is key.
We have another dual in here...:howler:

Go Bob!!:D

Cheers.;)

P.S. Naro, you never fail to crack me up dude!!!:howler:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Narentino said:
Key to open a Starbucks in Kathmandu??:eek: :rolleyes:
BWWAHHAHAHAHAHA.........:howler:

P.S. - No offence meant their bob. :D

and payman its duel.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Narentino said:
Key to open a Starbucks in Kathmandu??:eek: :rolleyes:
:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
I fail to see the humour of it, really. :wallbang: And no it isn't a duel with this fellow, sheesh I got better things to do man..

P.S - Incase your wondering, Kaka's like a million times better than Rui..

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
!bob said:
I fail to see the humour of it, really. :wallbang: And no it isn't a duel with this fellow, sheesh I got better things to do man..

I got even better things to do than having a duel with a guy who climbs the mount Himalaya without Oxygen.

P.S.- Its ok man, i understand Kaka importance for opening a StarBucks In Kathmandu and i also understand you need to praise him. But fact is, Rui is currently still better than Kaka.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
!bob said:

If you can't see the humour its your loss. The humour is not about you or Kathmandu but to the extent narentino defends his idol.

Now, this is something I completly disaree with you. It would only be childish to say so. In a better form? Maybe. Scores more goals? definately. A better playmaker? certainly not. He does have the potential though and certainly not by a million times. :wth:

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Narentino said:
P.S.- Its ok man, i understand Kaka importance for opening a StarBucks In Kathmandu and i also understand you need to praise him.
:D:tongue: Are you illiterate? I don't want a starbucks in Kathmandu.

Dude, I just realized you think I got you barred. Who told you that? Hell, I didn't even know you were barred, I was on vacation at the time.

Sid, mate, I was joking too.. it's called hyperbole.. ;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
!bob said:
Sid, mate, I was joking too.. it's called hyperbole.. ;)
Oh well..........whatever..... :eek:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
the title should be renamed to this milan forum is special.

the bulgrain hooker is right this forum has been great lately. ;)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
bono said:
These days Milan forum is simply the place to be ... amazing! Cant stop laughing ... :howler: :howler: :howler:
Gotta Give credit to all the active posters here:)

And as Bono said...This milan forum and the team is indeed extremely Special!;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts