Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We loose almeyda. Negro is angry and we sign. second class players. Whats up with our great team. Sure barroni is a good player lopez to but it feels like we are not really that strong. Overmars 25 million dollars. >I dont think so,.. he will get older and looses speed every year. he lives on his speed a a player. What should we buy? A great defender and a great striker. If almeyda leaves we need a strong midfielder lika davids. Pirlo trade with veron hahahah hes not near veron. I really would like to see lazio involved in the emerson matter. he is great. Redondo is also great. didnt think so before but have seen him a couple of matches and im impressed.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
he sure has a point here!
Overmars runs on his speed and it won't increase anymore....
Pirlo is not near Veron at the moment and also will never be a Veron type of player. Pirlo is 'just'a number 10 and Veron is much more dynamic.
You won the scudetto almost without Almeyda so losing him for a good price isn't that bad. Baroni can do the job as well for you guys.

But why Overmars if you have Nedved????????
Losing Veron is the worst thing that can happen.

------------------
ARTEMIO FRANCHI
OUR HEAVEN, YOUR HELL!!
FORZA FIORENTINA!!!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who are the second class players signed? I know that only Lopez is signed. Trust in Sergio and Sven, last year everybody (also I) criticized him because the sell of Vieri and we know how is ended.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
This looks bad?? What are you talking about man? :)
We have signed Lopez (He's a world class player, you'll see), Baronio (Yess.. He's the future of Italian Football), Carini (at his age now, he's one of the best in his country, he plays regularly for Uruguayan national team..and he got an EU passport)

What we need is a reinforcement in a defender position, I've heard Lazio is trying to get Cirrilo from Reggina (that's would be good for Lazio, he's very talented player), maybe we can try to get Grandoni back :)

It seems that Arse-nal won't let Overmars go to Lazio :(, we don't need him anyway..Cragnotti ever said that one of Crespo, Rivaldo or Vieri(it's quite hard to get him now, since he decided to stay with Inter for next season) will play for Lazio next season, I hope it would be Crespo.

Fiore..Fiore, why Lazio do not try to get this player?? :( such a talented Midfielder, He's a very good replacement for Almeyda. We can try to get him and give Stankovic on loan for next season.

In: Claudio Lopez, Roberto Baronio, Fabian Carini

Out: Luca Mondini

Forza Lazio

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree ISSE!!!!!
Why are we selling Negro?

But Redondo is 30 and not worth paying for!

But like Jena said- we must trust Sven and Crag, who i hope know what they are doing!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first of all - noone is selling NEGRO - they just changed a couple of things...
and second of all i dont want to sound like ANTI ALMEYDA but what did he do this season ??? He was injured all the time. Ok i admit he saved us with goal that Buffon can remember but except that goal ?? Nothing. So we won't be that less stronger without him. We still have Stankovic in midfield ! He is good ! Dont criticise me now because i said these things but u must admit it that ALMEYDA didn't do the best this year .

[This message has been edited by sslazio[11] (edited 07-06-2000).]

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I don´t either want to sell Almeyda. But can´t he accept that he sometimes has to sit on the bench. Then we should let him go. Almeyda was great previous (98/99) season but Simeone was better than him this years. And as "SSLazio01" says we have Baronio and Stankovic that is exellent prospects for the future. We also got earlier menched Simeone :), Sensini :( and DLP :). Also SC and Nedved can play in the middle. SC do that in the national team when Figo plays on the right.

Negro will stay! I can garantue that. And at last I would like to say that Claudio "El Piojo" López will be a huge succes! He´s absolutley just GREAT! Who is Batistuta? :)

------------------
Forza Lazio

Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

·
Registered
421 Posts
are u still thinking u won this scudetto
without almeyda
what a shame
look to all lazio games in this year
in italian-soccer and u will see

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Guys,
I got some news from Formello our HOLY land!!! It looks like PERUZZI is on his way to wear the Lazio's gollie shirt next year...but unfortunately Almeyda is the counterpart for this trade, Negro will also leave and Panucci will take is place( not too bad!!!)Cragnotti said that VERON is not even a question...if you see all the trades that Lazio is accomplished we already have with all the players from our great SEASON a very strong team...everybody in Rome is talking about the Champions League...this will be our primary target for next season...let's trust our Coach and overall...THE PRESIDENT!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
First of all. I think that the players who Lazio are trying to buy are great. Defender, i thought we were going to get Materazzi. You cant just buy players for the starting 11 we need to get players that sit on the bench as well.

About Almeyda, no doubt a great player. He gives Lazio more stability in the midfield however after what he has said about Lazio and him wanting to leave so be it. Parma can give us $25mil and deal is done. Simione and Baronio can slot into d-mid. If Almeyda cant adjust to the coaches way of playing then it is better if he leaves. Also Negro will stay at Lazio. No to Fiore, we already have Stankovic. We cant waste one of the biggest talents in the game. People say that pirlo is a great talent but just remember that Stankovic is the same age as Pirlo.

FORZA LAZIO! :)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you can buy everyone but you haven't got the best football forward - Gabriel Bati Batistuta
Chachacha

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no we dont but we got CLAUDIO "el piojo" LOPEZ !!!!!

he is better than Batigol for me !

FORZA LAZIO !
lo scudetto winners 00/01 ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts