Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Keep hating Juve and being distracted from the real crooks.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Juve fans are hilarious. Accusing other teams of fixing matches. lulz

·
Registered
33,514 Posts
Watched all the Siena - Milan game, disgusting really.

What about that 2nd goal?

Am i the only one who thought that was a bit iffy? :D

Siena defended so well for 85 minutes, and to go from such an organised manner to such an amateurish one like that was bizarre.

·
Registered
648 Posts
The 2nd goal wasn't offside but the penalty wasn't one either imo. But **** it we were robbed in Fiorentina not so long ago and no one talks about El Sharaawy being wrongfully flaged offside yesterday, which he wouldn't have missed.
Yup, the referee wasn't pro-Milan. Ambrosini would have escaped a second yellow if the ref had a cause. Fiorentina were simply unlucky that they had to fight for the 3rd place with one of the big Italian teams. The biggies will always get most of the 50-50, or even 40-60 penalties, while the others won't. The others need to be at least 6-10pts better than the big trio in Italy if they want to overtake them. Actually, this is more or less true in all the big leagues, just that the others don't make a fuss about it.

To sum up the season - Deserved scudetto for Juve. Well deserved second place for Napoli. Milan might have overachieved, but it's not like the other contenders for the third place had better teams. Fiorentina deserved more and it's a shame that Italy lost the 4th CL place. Satisfying season for Lazio. Roma could have ended anywhere between 3rd and 8th quality wise, so their position isn't surprising. Catania, and especially Udinese, did really well. Congrats to Parma, Inter, Sampdoria and the others who managed to escape relegation.

·
Registered
33,514 Posts
The 2nd goal wasn't offside but the penalty wasn't one either imo. But **** it we were robbed in Fiorentina not so long ago and no one talks about El Sharaawy being wrongfully flaged offside yesterday, which he wouldn't have missed.
By iffy i meant Siena purposely allowing that 2nd goal in with some purposely rank bad defending. :D

But, maybe i'm getting it wrong.

·
Registered
23,825 Posts
By iffy i meant Siena purposely allowing that 2nd goal in with some purposely rank bad defending. :D

But, maybe i'm getting it wrong.
Well, one guy made a bad call going behind their line to stop the offside. The keeper was just an inch away from saving it. It is hard to blame Siena for this one. If anything Milan should be blamed for being shit against a team that had a long run of just losses.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
you sure know what 9th position is and conceding 5 goals against Udinese at home lol.

:yuck: Milan :yuck: But we all knew they'd qualify, by hook or crook. Turns out it was crook unsurprisingly lol.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Juve were 7th for two seasons running not too long ago (09-10 and 10-11), not all that different from 9th. :)

If the Udinese defeat assures the end of Stramaccioni then it's a defeat most welcome.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
you sure know what 9th position is and conceding 5 goals against Udinese at home lol.

:yuck: Milan :yuck: But we all knew they'd qualify, by hook or crook. Turns out it was crook unsurprisingly lol.
Let's hear "31 on the pitch" 29 times

Hearing Juve fans complain about refs would be like hearing billionaires complain on how they can't live life with less than $100 million per year

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Balotelli scored 6 Pk's in only 12 games he played for Milan. That's over 50% of all goals he scored since he joined.

I think this must break a record in all leagues around the world.

·
1st Tier Poster
47,862 Posts
Watched all the Siena - Milan game, disgusting really.

What about that 2nd goal?

Am i the only one who thought that was a bit iffy? :D

Siena defended so well for 85 minutes, and to go from such an organised manner to such an amateurish one like that was bizarre.
it is well known in Italian football that for many decades many of the results of the last round are fixed...those teams who have nothing to play for will give points to those who need it, be it for the money or for future favors.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts