Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
64,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look Boban was a class midfielder and good on him for running the show at Milan, but Xavi arguably had the better career and is a club legend at Barca. You mean to tell me a club that's worth billions of dollars can't even find Xavi a youth coaching gig, or hell even a desk job?

#freexavi

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Boban's out there praying at Il Duomo while dressed in the latest Milan fashions...while Xavi is is wearing some robe and head dress in 53 Celsius heat and wearing sandals crying himself to sleep wondering if he has enough anti venom for the scorpion that bit his ankle.

Boban is enjoying a fine glass of Italian wine...while Xavi is drinking some camel urine concoction that helps avoid hallucinations of mirages as he's dying of thirst.

Bottom line, little xavi wishes he was Boban.

·
Registered
64,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boban's out there praying at Il Duomo while dressed in the latest Milan fashions...while Xavi is is wearing some robe and head dress in 53 Celsius heat and wearing sandals crying himself to sleep wondering if he has enough anti venom for the scorpion that bit his ankle.

Boban is enjoying a fine glass of Italian wine...while Xavi is drinking some camel urine concoction that helps avoid hallucinations of mirages as he's dying of thirst.

Bottom line, little xavi wishes he was Boban.

Boban - Handsome, lives in Milan, Croatian, has a summer home on the Adriatic coast.

Xavi - Basically a dwarf, lives in Baghdad, Andelusian, has a summer home in Tehran.

Yea, I think I know who won this battle.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Boban checking out hot chicks in miniskirts at the plaza while Xavi only sees burqa ninjas and has to jerk off to Playboy Channel in his hotel room.
😁

Poor little xavi. Desperately trying to get out of the dessert but to no avail.

·
Registered
43,549 Posts
I was just reading a couple of days ago that the star Barça players have clauses in their contracts which only allow them to go to minor football leagues (non-top 5). The details aren't clear.

But that will explain why Xavi and Iniesta went where they did. Apparently Messi has the same clause in his contract.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Seeing an illusion thinking it's Camp Nou but it's really a Bedouin slave-trader camp.
:LOL:

Boban is fine dining at world class restaurants in Milan and then strolling around the plazas shopping with his wife....while little xavi is halucinating and desperately "seeing" an oasis only to realize its not (yet again) and then is crawling to a tent to avoid the latest sandstorm. He then can't get the sand out of his mouth and is just wishing his camel would trample him.

#bobaniswinning

1 - 20 of 51 Posts