Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After witnessing Maxi Lopez wipe the floor with Navarro Montoya and seeing him limped around the box during the last 10 minutes of play, I think that this old bum will finally call it quits at the end of the season. It's beyond me why he's still playing. He can't have wasted his small fortune on cheap sex and booze, could he?

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
jajaj harsh, at the begining of the season he ws the main reason many times Independiente save their asses, but then he began to have the "I know everything sindrome", and is incredible for instance, how in this fast speed game we have now, in this dumb pressure madness, some players take their time and nail him in consecutive games with a long distance shot!!!!, more than lack of wisdom, is overconfidence, and like shouting I'm still here, but when that cames more important than actually arrange some mistakes...mmm doesn't speak well of his level....

ABout keepers, is Luchetti..ok he seems lot of justa club player, is just a huntch, but man he looks like old flying keepers, and he HOLD THE ****ING BALL!!!!, he has the balls to try it, and is pretty reckless, in the good and bad, he has personality. What do you think of him Mad dog in these days?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I thought "el Mono" was German Burgos' nickname?

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ardilla said:
The nickname 'mono' is a very common one in Argentina, hence Montoya and Burgos (and various others) sharing it.

Only if I had a nickle for every 'mono' I know...

Koeman4 said:
Is this guy still playing?? He already was old when he played in Spain. :eek:
Bwahahaha! Didn't he play for some small, segundona club? Extremadura I believe it was.

For the record - el Mono Montoya will be turning 39 in a couple of months. Feliz cumpleaños vegetal!

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
ardilla said:
Its just that Argentina happens to B full of MONOS !!!!!!!!!! :cool: :thmbup: :devil: :sweeteye::dielaugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts