Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First Amo.
The fact that Moggi can phone Moratti or vice verca and agree for both's sake that either of them will not offer more than say, 6 million euros for Stankovic seems a bit too complicated for some people...
Then Cam.
Some people fail to see the obvious
Then C4 and Italian TV

Sunday night on Domenica Sportiva Mr Luciano Moggi declared :

I hope that Stankovic will stay in Lazio couse he do not deserve to play in any team!

He signed and he promised himself to anyone !

he is a mercenary!
C4.

----------------------

Inter’s hopes that Juventus have pulled out of the race to sign Dejan Stankovic have been dashed.

The Nerazzurri did seem in pole position for the Lazio player after he declared that he would like to join the Milanese side.

However, the Italian champions have hit back by claiming that the Serbian has already signed a pre-contract agreement with them.

Reports suggest that Juventus are ready to forward that understanding to the Italian Football League on January 2.

That would put the Turin giants in a strong position to take the midfielder given the fact that he could face sanctions if he opted to join another club.

In fact, there is the possibility that he could be banned if he has signed pre-contract agreements with more than one club.

Juventus have been caught up in a similar scenario in the 1990s over Luis Figo when he was still at Sporting Lisbon.

The winger agreed terms with both Juve and Parma which saw him them have to opt for a move to Barcelona instead.

Juve director Luciano Moggi has been complaining in recent days that his club were the first to reach an agreement with Stankovic before his agent and the player offered their services to Inter.

However, there is a chance that Juve could allow the San Siro side to sign Stankovic in return for a significant favour.

There are a few whispers which suggest that the Bianconeri wouldn’t stand in Inter’s way if they in turn pull out of the race to sign Lazio’s Jaap Stam.

----------------------------------

Then Svennis from fantasyland :D No there is no bidding war for Deki.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not official I dont believe it.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
svennis said:
Then Svennis from fantasyland :D No there is no bidding war for Deki.
Exactly... there's no BIDDING WAR, because, assuming that Moggi told the truth, Moggi has not even contacted Lazio. He has gotten a pre-agreement to the conditions on which Stan would sign as a free agent.
Subsequently, going by todays news, Stan (and agent) angled to get better contracts by offering himself to Inter and Milan for a better contract, where Milan reportedly declined, and Inter presumably agreed... after which Stan came out saying that he preferred to go to Inter.

In case Moggi has a pre-agreement with Stan, then Stan... and Inter.. will have a problem because Juve can call for Stan to get suspended on account of signing multiple contracts. Obviously- Inter and Juve could find an arrangement to that problem one way or the other.

In any case Moggi will certainly not bid for Deki now, and if we consider it likely that Juve and Inter will work something out- if Deki has also signed a contract with Inter- then Inter could also call for him to get suspended if any third party club got involved and placed an actual bid. As Stan seems to have alrady decided that it's to be Inter- then he will reject ouvertures from other clubs (thus it hardly matters what Lazio thinks), and either leave for Inter/Juve for peanuts in January or leave for free in June... to Juve or Inter to not risk a suspension.

There... will... be... no... bidding... war.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
And since when has Moggi started to speak truth about his transfer plans?;)
We all know he's lying all the time.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I know Demandred.... but even if we share an inclination to be erm... slightly dubious with regards to Moggi's statements ;), these ones really are out of place if there's nothing to it at all.
After all... it was tactically unwise to say that Juve had held private talks with Stankovic before January 1.st, and usually you cannot call him stupid.

Seems the poor man is really annoyed with things....

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Maybe it's double bluffing, he knows everyone will thinks he's lying, so he's telling the truth for a change.:tongue:
Anyway, I will leave the far-fetched transfer theories for now to the Master of that: svennis.;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I .... NEVER .... SAID ..... THAT .... THERE .... WAS .... A .... BIDDING .... WAR!

I always said that If Stankovic agrees then there could be a bidding war! Why are you working so hard trying to make me look like an idiot?

Look at my posts at the start of this thing! I always said: If Deki agrees to leave for a fee - not what he´s worth just something to make sure that Lazio isn´t left naked - then there could be a bidding war. Then all of a sudden some Lazioforums writers, some Parmafans and Glen are in my face explaining just how stupid I am!

Amo says.

The fact that Moggi can phone Moratti or vice verca and agree for both's sake that either of them will not offer more than say, 6 million euros for Stankovic seems a bit too complicated for some people...
You agree and then comes this outburst from Moggi who proves me right! There could be a bidding war if Deki agrees! It seems that Deki didn´t? or I don´t know did he sign a pre-contract? At Lazios official site it says that they never allowed any clubs to contact the player - if Moggi says Deki signed a pre-contract could Lazio then sue Juve?

More likely Deki gave his word to Moggi and then went back on it. In anycase Stans agent is such a fxcking dick I hope we never see his sorry ass near formello again.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Don't know if u guys have seen this, I got it from that pop-up box on the official Lazio website.

After many false news printed by different sports magazines, SS Lazio S.P.A. officially announces that no club has been authorized to meet with Dejan Stankovic to discuss a transfer.
SS Lazio S.P.A. would also like to say that Stankovic is highly respected for his devotion and loyalty to the club that has been proven by his refusals to every approach by other clubs that don't consider Lazio's interests.
Hopefully it's not all bad.

( http://www.lazio.soccerage.com/users.php?k=53,273451,2,8 - That's the link if anyone wants it.)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Deki ?????????

I D O N ' T C A R E !!!!!!!!!!!:groan:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
svennis said:
I always said that If Stankovic agrees then there could be a bidding war! Why are you working so hard trying to make me look like an idiot?
We don't have to work hard Svennis, you do all the ground work for us:)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
svennis said:
all of a sudden some Lazioforums writers, some Parmafans and Glen are in my face explaining just how stupid I am!
Honestly Svennis... I have absolutely no interest in attacking you personally. I just think your pre-texts for your arguments are off base, and the arguments themselves thus flawed.

It just all seems to illogical for me, and I'd argue against anyone propagating views like you do here.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
magnoem said:
There's a lot of bullshit circulling around the press, that's all I can say..
Well done! :howler: Bullshit has always been circling the press, and always will be. Football, politics or whatever. Press=bullshit. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Raven said:
Well done! :howler: Bullshit has always been circling the press, and always will be. Football, politics or whatever. Press=bullshit. :)
Yeah :) But sometimes there's A LOT of bullshit, and now is exactly that time :irritate:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cam: Fine, but was I wrong in this case?

Glen: Fine, but was I wrong in this case?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes.

I still don't understand how exactly this whole thing you give any financial advantage to Lazio. Juve and Inter might make a bidding war over Stankovic's contract, but THEY WILL NOT MAKE A WAR OVER THE FEE LAZIO WILL RECEIVE. Because this whole thing is NOT up to Lazio. Stankovic is the one deciding where he goes, not Lazio.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I'm quite aware you will once again site the comments about Stan having maintained that he wasn't going unless Lazio received compensation Svennis. He has also said he hadn't been talking to other clubs... and you know what...? That seems like one.. big.. fat.. lie.

Obviously we can all just speculate, but I'm sorry man... I don't see any reason in your account here.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Maybe Tanzi will make a bid for him!

What do you think Amo?:D

Hihihihihihihihi

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.