Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Or maybe Iuliano?

But if Galliani says that he will sign a bigname italian player, doesn't that mean that he in reality will sign some unknown southamerican/easteuropean?? At least that's what I've learn.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Look Galiani is a politician ... and a very good one if you ask me. he throws things around every week but you are not suppose to take it a 100%. At least not their literal meaning. Besides, for a transfer like Nesta or Canavaro, as it was with Rui last year, I doubt that it is up to Galiani or Carlo. Of course they want Nesta and/or Cana. Everyone wants them. But it is TOO big. It is not for Galiani or Moggi or Valdano. These things are decided by Silvio, Agneli and Perez, and possible Sensini. And of corse by Cragnioti. And when I say it, I mean ether by their action or non-action ...

Everything else is just politics ... personal politics, club politics, party politics ... Propaganda, it was used to be called ...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
If its not Iuliano (and it is Iuliano) it would be someone like Pierini, Castellini or Legrotaglie... ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
If its not Iuliano (and it is Iuliano) it would be someone like Pierini, Castellini or Legrotaglie... ;)
Greeks, piss me off :tongue: ;)

Lav

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Uncle Silvio has a nice present up his sleeve for Milan for this new season...he's a world class defender, he's italian, plays for Italy at the WC, plays in Rome but not for Lazio, is young and has a very lucky #...:happy::star::cool:

FORZA SILVIO!:proud::star:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
JKris said:
Nope, he is a quality defender and as such, he will not play for Milan. ;)

Payman, only Italian defender who plays in Rome but not for Lazio and would be available for Milan to buy is Sebastiano Siviglia. But he isn't in the WC, nor he is world class.

If you mean Panucci I'll have lots of laughs. :howler:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Panucci...cept he aint young
samuel...aint italian
candela..ditto
cafu...ditto

hmm unless roma singed nesta or canna i have no clue

Lav

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
HAHA, SS1 misspelled it. :D

He was about to say: "plays in Rome, but not for Roma" :D;)

Altough I suspect people understanded that.

AMO... :tongue: ;)

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Nesta to Milan. :D

Cannavaro to Juventus. :(

Stam to...who cares! :tongue:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Hey guys don't get carried away.;)

But if he gets Nesta, god bless Uncle Silvio.:angel:

Ciao

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Yeah but milano77, this isn't no BS rumour. That site quoted Galliani saying that we wanted to buy a big name defender. He excluded Cannavaro, and saisd that Thuram and Stam were out because this player was Italian. It must be Nesta.

And also on the official website, there is a brief article on Milan's current transfer dealings and at the end it says that we will only buy a central defender to strengthen our defence. So obviously the management are chasing a good defender, and it seems to be Nesta. And when we wants somebody, we always get them.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The defender you are after is Mark Iuliano. And yes, he qualifies as a big name who can make the difference, considering the status of your current defence. According to Galliani at least.

Come on, Payman is in dreamland again...

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
The Shev said:
Yeah but milano77, this isn't no BS rumour. That site quoted Galliani saying that we wanted to buy a big name defender. He excluded Cannavaro, and saisd that Thuram and Stam were out because this player was Italian. It must be Nesta.

And also on the official website, there is a brief article on Milan's current transfer dealings and at the end it says that we will only buy a central defender to strengthen our defence. So obviously the management are chasing a good defender, and it seems to be Nesta. And when we wants somebody, we always get them.
So what if this site says so. Why should we believe what that site says or for that matter why believe Galliani.?:rolleyes: .

Lets wait till the official announcement and stop drooling now. :drool: It will save a lot of heart breaks. :broken:

To be realistic nothing going to move in these high profile transfers till the WC is over. This is my sincere thought.:angel:

Ciao

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
The defender you are after is Mark Iuliano. ..
OK, Amo, you could be right but at least give some arguements ... our history is it, inside info that you have, you know the uncle of Nesta or sth ... otherwise just throwing statements like that only because you live in Itlay and you have the feeling for the market there doesn't make a lot of sense ...
I am not saying we will get Nesta. Probably it is Iuliano. All I am saying is (and this is my arguement) that if Silvio decides to get him he will ... or as I said - if Silvio, Agneli and Cratgnoti go in some kind of multilateral agreement as they have done in the past, we will ... I said - this is not a regular transfer, it is not for Galiani getting two players from Alaves ... this is as big as it gets. It will be probably the most important transfer(s) - Nesta and Cana - of the last 5 years in Seria A. We speak of the two of the three best defenders along with Paolo in the whole bloody world ...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts