Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
SSSsuperrMArrioo??!! :):D:D
you mean superbenchMario??!
Good for him if he joins Chelsea, it means he would be able to play every week and it's good for his life...:)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
you, MILAN hater...!!!:D

AMOR!!! ,how can you know that SuperSubIgnoranceMario is better than Bierhoof or Jose Mari if he never performed his skill??!:eek::p

FORZA MILAN

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you mad?!?!?!?!! :eek:

SuperMario was one of the best Parm players this year,even if he often was on the bench.He is definitely better than Jose Mari and Bierhoff...

The only reason SuperMario leave is because he doesnt have an EU passport...:(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me and Bodat are trying to have it in every forum.We already made it to the Liverpool forum and at french soccer I think so why not here? :)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I'm really sorry guys, this is personnal...:D

Back to Bierhoof, Jose Mari and Stanic's comparison...:D
How many goals did each of them make last season, and from how many games they make it??!
I never heard Stanic make a goal, although i've ever watched him making a good pass! Maybe his problem was with the midfielder!! They never support the attacker, that's why every Crespo's single goal didn't created by the team but he make it by his effort and creativity...:p:eek:
That's the reason why Stanic's hair turn into white, he had a little depressed about the midfield and the coach...:p:eek:
I hope, if Stanic join Chelsea, he can make a lot of goals (I hope he don't score on Liverpool's game), because as long as I know, Chelsea's midfield is more creative and better than Parma's midfield...

Forza Chelsea

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only thing that I have to add to this is that Chelsea made a bid for Dino Baggio,our worst midfieder...that sais it all.

Bodat,why you speak about things you dont know? I'll just remind you that Stanic scored in the play-off,Stanic scored vs Cagliari at 89' minute...need I go on?

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
just two??! :D
and what play-off??! oo, I know, mediocre teams have to decide their future with that system... sorry, I almost forget!!
Now, that mediocre want something they never can reach...:D

[Edited by kat on 28-06-2000 at 11:29]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
bodat,add ac milan to your profile as your favorite team...
join the aliance of magico milan!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bodat,I'm bored to search for how many goals SuperMario scored but I can tell you that they were enough for a moslty sub player.He is really superb though and he will shine at Chelsea.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I hope so.. AMO!

and Nasty Nick, I don't have to add AC Milan under my name, people already know that I'm one of the proud big fan of Milan!! :D:p:cool:

Forza MILAN

[Edited by bodat on 27-06-2000 at 18:42]

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Chelsea manager Gianluca Vialli has sent his summer spending to £25million after completing the signing of Croatian international Mario Stanic.

He has signed a five-year deal at Stamford Bridge. The fee is £5.6million

The 28-year-old, who can also play up front, scored 25 times in 109 appearances for the Serie A side and was a member of his country's World Cup squad which finished third in 1998.

He also played at Euro 96 and may make his first appearance for the Blues in a friendly at Kingstonian on July 22.

Chelsea's managing director Colin Hutchinson said the club had been tracking the World Cup star for five seasons.

"We first saw him when he was playing for Bruges against us in the Cup Winners' Cup. We also tried to sign him last year but Parma wanted to hang on to him.

"He can play midfield or as a striker and we are delighted to have agreed a fee for him. But I also want to make it clear that there has been no bid for Tore Andre Flo and he is not for sale. We want to keep him at Chelsea," he added.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts