Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Fiorentina and now Parma I cannot believe this beautiful city and club and everything associated with it has given so much to Football in the little amount of time they've spent in the big time.And what now heart's broken that will take forever to mend this id Disgraceful,What an absolute Pathetic load of $HIt.I grew up watching the legends of parma even though i'm a Milanista.
Seeing what has happened is just so unbelievable.
what is there to say what do you say to the Fans who grace their club like it's their family?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
:eek: :confused: Your more worried then I am...:D

I think we'll pull through...we will just have a very depleted squad...:groan:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
We'll just have depleted squad of Serie B & C players:depress:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not worried just angry that this had to happened,C'e fregatura!And in typical Parma style they will kick ass.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Schumy said:
I'm not worried just angry that this had to happened,C'e fregatura!And in typical Parma style they will kick ass.
Yeah I think we can go on as normal we only lost Filippini who just got back into the 1st as well. But has gone from strength to strength since he was dropped. Playing in the centre really does suit him. :)

So yeah I think we can still be in the chase for a UEFA Cup spot...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
What happend to Parma?

Nothing. :eek:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing Yet,But look at everything that is going on yet I can't believe the amazing spirit of the players."Long live il Cuore del Parma".

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
The "problem" is that there's no big team in Italy without a sugar daddy.

So .. Parma's fans can't dream of big things again until one shows up and buys Parma.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
eugenius said:
The "problem" is that there's no big team in Italy without a sugar daddy.

So .. Parma's fans can't dream of big things again until one shows up and buys Parma.
We wouldn't really need a sugar daddy...we pretty much know how to get the best players cheap...it's when we spend money we **** up. :D

As long as the new owner/s has some money to maintain the club at a basic level then we wouldn't really need much because we have a great coach...great management in people like Nebiolo...Baraldi...and on the footballing side Sacchi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts