Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a scandal!!!

Inter to sign Nesta? Thursday 2 May, 2002

Inter have agreed terms with Lazio to sign international defender Alessandro Nesta according to reports.

Despite constant statements from the Olimpico outfit that the stopper will not be sold this summer, it has been claimed that the capital captain will be heading for the San Siro.

Nesta, a known target for Juventus and Real Madrid, is reportedly set to be moving north in a £25m deal, which will see Nerazzurri stopper Marco Materazzi move in the other direction. Lazio will also receive either Adriano or Dario Simic on loan.

It’s claimed that President Massimo Moratti personally concluded the deal with Lazio counterpart Sergio Cragnotti.

However, no official word from either of the parties involved have confirmed the agreement.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/

Just a couple of days before the most important game of the season between Inter and Lazio this happens, this is simply scandalous that Inter is signing Nesta right before the scudetto decider game.

If there is a God and justice in this world Juventus must win the scudetto because what Inter is doing is disgusting cheating.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
don't get your underwear in a bunch yet. Cragnotti just said that he and Mancini want to rebuild Lazio around Nesta and Crespo.

Denis, can't you arrange for strong drinks for your forum members? You still have a good chance to win the whole thing Sunday, you know.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I really don't give a nut who wins the scudetto, i dislike both of the contenders, we have a slim chance, but it's very slim, if Inter wins it, i'm only happy for Zanetti--

·
Registered
85 Posts
Marel, isnt there a question mark in the title of the rumour???

I think it's just rumours and that's what journalist are expert at.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
SZeppelin75 said:
I really don't give a nut who wins the scudetto, i dislike both of the contenders, we have a slim chance, but it's very slim, if Inter wins it, i'm only happy for Zanetti--
and u forgot your countrymen vivas and guly...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Humbird

Somehow I can't picture Crespo and Nesta playing Intertoto. I just don't see it happening. There is the precedence of both Nedved and Veron being sold in the same year. After that, anything is possible.... anything like Crespo and Nesta being sold this summer...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Carson35 said:

and u forgot your countrymen vivas and guly...
Yeah for Vivas too, but he hasn't played that much, and well Guly..., i don't know i guess he played better when he won the scudetto with Milan..

·
International
6,519 Posts
Hii said:
Lazio is a disgrace to the world of soccer.
What a stupid remark. Lazio is disgrace for selling Nesta ? Then what's Roma for not playing Montella rather than Develciao ?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Matjaz said:

What a stupid remark. Lazio is disgrace for selling Nesta ? Then what's Roma for not playing Montella rather than Develciao ?
Mate are u in ur self or u r in coma or something.....i mean how long was it till u havent followed serie a......montella scored 13 goals in the second half of the season and played most of the games rather than marco in the second half of the season when he was fit.......And what u trying to say....montella is better than marco..........god no!......
as a player i would agree although i think they are similar...if marco played in his position....
as a mnan.....delvecchio respectively...he is not like montella....kicking the bottle to the best coach in the world .....that he didnt put him in the game.......

just think man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts