Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a scandal!!!

Inter to sign Nesta? Thursday 2 May, 2002

Inter have agreed terms with Lazio to sign international defender Alessandro Nesta according to reports.

Despite constant statements from the Olimpico outfit that the stopper will not be sold this summer, it has been claimed that the capital captain will be heading for the San Siro.

Nesta, a known target for Juventus and Real Madrid, is reportedly set to be moving north in a £25m deal, which will see Nerazzurri stopper Marco Materazzi move in the other direction. Lazio will also receive either Adriano or Dario Simic on loan.

It’s claimed that President Massimo Moratti personally concluded the deal with Lazio counterpart Sergio Cragnotti.

However, no official word from either of the parties involved have confirmed the agreement.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/

Just a couple of days before the most important game of the season between Inter and Lazio this happens, this is simply scandalous that Inter is signing Nesta right before the scudetto decider game.

If there is a God and justice in this world Juventus must win the scudetto because what Inter is doing is disgusting cheating.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Marel, you've posted this in the Juve forum and I've asked you to calm down and I'll ask you again. Cool it.

·
Registered
24,395 Posts
Originally posted by Marel

This is a scandal!!! Inter signs Nesta!!!
Ever heard of something called a rumour? You haven´t noticed that everything that´s printed in the papers isn´t necessarily true? Maybe you should start scrutinizing the sources just a little bit.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Materazzi pours scorn on Nesta swap

02 May 2002

By Sports.com's ALAM KHAN and DAVID ALEXANDER

Former Everton defender Marco Materazzi has poured scorn on rumours of a swap deal between himself and Lazio captain Alessandro Nesta.

Nesta is a target for Sir Alex Ferguson (Sports.com)
Reports on Thursday suggested Nesta would sign for Inter Milan, currently leading Serie A, with fellow Italy defender Materazzi moving in the opposite direction.

The move would be a massive blow to Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who has earmarked Nesta as a summer buy as he bids to rebuild his defence after Tuesday's Champions League elimination against Bayer Leverkusen.

"It's nice to know I'm valued at £18 million, something that two years ago would have been unthinkable," said Materazzi, who joined Inter from Perugia last summer.

"But there's no truth in these rumours, I'm certain. I know I chose the right team when I came here and I would like to do something great wearing this shirt.

"I'm not thinking about leaving Inter but in football anything can happen and both are great teams."

Lazio lost 2-0 against Bologna last Sunday and are now unlikely to make the lucrative Champions League.

Although director Massimo Cragnotti declared this week that Nesta would remain in Rome, the club's financial situation may force his sale.

The club were unavailable for comment.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
rumor....rumor....rumor... :eek:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
His intention of posting this is just to tease us!

Since our president Moratti has accused Juve for similar rumors.But Inter chase Nesta is not a news!

However I ever heard of Juve wanting Hubner b4 2 weeks ago.

Anyway this is our idiotic president's comment not us Inter fans who said it,so dont think u're gonna piss us off or sommin!

We're cool people!:cool:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
joeyue said:
However I ever heard of Juve wanting Hubner b4 2 weeks ago.
And now Juventus are chasing Muzzi from Udinese.:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
yeah...muzzi has said that he is not gonna take the penalty if udinese get one this week against juve... :rolleyes:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
It´s media that are playing games again. They did it with Juve before and they have done it with Inter now twice at these last matches. Before the match against Chievo, they went out and said that we wanted Eriberto too. Now they are saying this. We have been interested in Nesta for the whole season almost and it´s so hilarious that some days before the match they say that we have pretty much signed him. Hilarious crap!

I don´t believe in these rumours that comes up right before the matches. Not when it comes to Inter nor Juve.

·
Registered
920 Posts
It might be a rumor or not, but there is a big difference between Juve and Inter in that...

...Moggi just conctacts the team's player they are gonna play and doesn't end in nothing, Moratti contacted Nesta and bought it! :D

Do you see the difference?;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
but obviously, this is not something new that we are interested in nesta...i think we could get him but my question remains the same...why would lazio take matrix instead of cordoba if they decided to let nesta go???

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Actually, we Laziali have been expecting this kind of news! :mad: :mad: :mad: It all comes from casa Agnelli and their sycophants in the Italian media! Pay no attention to that crap!

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
No FIFA, this post that you sign is the best illustration of the old saying "The thief shouts "catch the thief" ... it is so ridculous to hear and read such a claim coming form a Juve fan that I am just disgusted ... EVen if Moratti or whoever buys the whole championships and it is proven Juve should just sit and shut up ... After all they have done throught the years on the domestic scene they simply do not have the right to make any of those claims ... So hypocritical ... :yuck:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Scandal?
How can you explain just exactly before Juv VS Piacenza, Hubner is also in the center of romor that Juv is considering to get him ?:dazed:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Windsun said:
Scandal?
How can you explain just exactly before Juv VS Piacenza, Hubner is also in the center of romor that Juv is considering to get him ?:dazed:
and now, juve is considering to sign muzzi... :eek: did u read what muzzi said about not taking the penalty against juve this week?? :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
oh , man , forget it plz, u believe Channel 4 :D ;) anyway, Nesta is not bad:D but IMO Matrix is excellent, we really need to talk this crap right before the match begin :mad: it make nonsense for our team , all we need 2 do is encourage our soldier:) not to talk who will leave next season :( that's no good:depress:

PS my Eng is not good hope u can understand :D

FORZA Materazzi£¡

Only 1 Match to go !!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
duuude what a hypocrite
do u even keep a straight face while u write all this $hit just for the sake of pissin the inter fans off?
n as fifa prez said how the hell do u come in here n pretend to be righteous...
i also beleive that this is all bull$hit from the media, and if there was any contact tween inter n nesta i believe it was made long ago, n not jus now to fukk wit his mind...
n if nesta does come i really hope we dont lose materazzi cuz he deserves his spot n i would prefer to keep the defence like this... cordoba-materazzi has been great, no need to waste a $hitload of money on nesta...

n ronaldofan9 i find it fukkin amazin that u even find criticism for materazzi! u can see how much of a diff that guy makes every time hes missin fro inter cuz he plays great n is consitent but still u manage to criticize him... amazingly the only player u cant find criticism is for ronaldo who has been out for half the season! n i really hope i dont see u writin $hit that ronaldos return was the sole reason for inters scudetto (if we win it) n $hit like that... dude jus try to stop bltchin bout our players who have worked hard the entire soon, criticism is always necessary but senseless b!tchin is jus straightup annoyin

1 - 20 of 37 Posts