Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GALATASARAY, AVRUPADAKÝ TARAFTARLARDAN DESTEK ÝÇÝN 100 EURO ÝSTÝYOR...
Galatasaray Kulübü Baþkaný Özhan Canaydýn, Avrupa ülkelerinde yaþayan tüm Galatasaraylý taraftarlarý, takýma destek vermek için açacaklarý bir hesaba 100'er euro yatýrmalarýný istedi.
Canaydýn, Almanya'nýn Köln kentindeki Galatasaraylýlar Derneði'nin düzenlediði Þampiyonluk Balosu'nda yaptýðý konuþmada, ''Galatasaray'ýn Avrupa'da iki milyon Türk taraftarý var. Bu taraftarý harekete geçirmemiz lazým. Açacaðýmýz hesap numarasýna sizlerden 100'er euro baðýþta bulunmanýzý bekliyorum. Bu para bizi Real Madrid ve FC Barcelona'nýn bütçesinin üzerine çýkaracaktýr. Bu yardýmý Türkiye'nin gururu Galatasaray'dan esirgemeyin'' dedi.
Galatasaray'ýn 200 milyon gönüldaþý olduðunu belirten Canaydýn, tüm Müslüman ülkelerin, Asya ile Afrika ülkelerinin de Galatasaray'ýn taraftarý olduðunu ve Galatasaray'ý bir ''dünya markasý'' haline getirdiklerini ifade etti.
Gatatasaray'ýn hedefinin artýk UEFA kupasý deðil, þampiyonlar kupasý olduðunu vurgulayan Canaydýn, rakiplerinin de Bayern München ya da Bayer Levekusen deðil, þampiyonlar þampiyonu Real Madrid olduðunu söyledi.
Canaydýn, ''En zor þartlarda bile Galatasaray'ýn þampiyonluðunu kutladýk. Fatih hocamýzla beraber inþallah Þampiyonlar Ligi'nde final oynayacaðýz. Bu ateþi yakmamýz lazým. Yüz euro fazla bir þey deðil. Ama bu kampanyaya yüz bin deðil, bir milyon vatandaþýn katýlmasý lazým. Tüm spor dallarýnda iddialý olduðumuz için her Galatasaraylý'nýn elini taþýn altýna koymasý lazým'' diye konuþtu.
Canaydýn, eþi Asuman Canaydýn ve Þiþli Belediye Baþkaný Mustafa Sarýgül ile birlikte geldiði Almanya'da Galatasaraylýlar Derneði'nin açýlýþýný yapacak.

Man I don´t get this, we supporters is supposed to donate money so the managemant can eat and drink all they want. This is bull**** right here.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
This not the Cansun management were they put all the money in their pockets Canaydin whats help from the fans that is all its reasonible and if I was in Europe I would do it right away I would give 1000 euro.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Waq 1000 euros? That´s not true man, you wouldn´t do that because you don´t know where the money will end up. You can´t trust people you don´t know. They will just repaint their Mercedes or cruise on a boat on the beatiful seas of Bosphuros with your money. Maybe suat will get a new hairstyle even.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I think it is a fair amount to ask for and he did the right thing. We cheer for this team and criticize people when they make decisisons, criticize them for not transferring the playerwe want, but why dont we contribute something to the team?

If we want them to grow, yes we definitely should pay this amount, if not even more.

NO they wont re piant this mercedes, you are not giving this money to the Turkish gov:D, and believe it or not, it is almost impossible to do fraud with club money since there are about 15 board members+the "Divan". And most impostant of all, these are very reliable and trustd people, especially Canaydin who has proven himself to be one in the business world. So I wouldnt hesitate for a second to give that money, of course if 100 euro does not hurt us(it may very well too) and if we want to help the club.

It seems as if we know how to talk so much when it comes to transferring the world stars, but when asked for a tiny contribution, we dont know why to give. Judge whther thats right or wrong.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be naive isn´t a good thing, because our club is known for it´s corruption - even with cancer and youth donations the money doesn´t end up where it´s suppose to be, and you guys are 100% sure that it will this time. If I was asured that the money a donate will used for the right cause I would not hesitate.

And secondly, if our management is so good like everybody is saying how come there are never any money for transfers. In sweden they are cheering because they can participate in CL because they can cash in a lot of money - that happened for AIK one year and they were cheering. We play in CL every year and we still don´t have money? I get your point when you are saying that Canaydin is a well reputated man who is truly honest. But don´t judge him before the season, we haven´t collected money from CL yet(in the 2003 season).

As a supporter(carlito) do you mean that I have to donate money to Gala, to be able to demand or "discuss" transfers? I am sorry but I can´t agree with you - Gala fans is the most dedicated fans in the world, we travel across the world to see our team(we spend much money) and we should also donate money to them, when we don´t know if its gonna end up in the right hands??

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
The Club has about 55 million $ of debts right now. Playing in CL last year brough us about 10 million Of course teams will cheer when they go in CL, but the questions to ask is

how much of your debt does it cover? we already have too much debts that we have to pay for, we cant use our revenues for new transfers. we still have to pay the debts of the old management.

I dont think its about being naive, but more about help9ing the cluib achieve its tragets. We know how to criticize when it comes to criticizing, but when it lightly touches our pockets, we run away. A very close relative of mine has been in ckub environment and I know how clubs are run very well and I know for a fact that it is impossible to do fraud with club money. All the accounts are shows and where the money is going is investogated. There are so many people at the boards. Running money away from the club does not exist.

Most important of all, these people already have a lot of money, they dont need our 100 euros to feed themselves, they want to buy players, compensate our debts and they cant do it all themselves can they?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Firstly, If corruption is impossible how come we have depths of 50 million dollars. We sold half of our team fo a couple of bucks, loaned players for a cheap price and we have played in CL for the last 5 years which surely brought a couple of dollars to? My friend the political sphear in Turkey is corrupt and so is the football. It´s behind closed doors, everything is shown you say, all the accounts are visible and still there is something we ask our self. How come we are so broke?

I understand you point with helping your team, but on the other hand, If we help them - they will proceed the fitlhy corruption that is going on. We don´t know these people, I don´t and I would not give 100 £ to people that I don´t trust, ecspecially when I suspect that they are running a ugly buisness. The new management are hopefully better than previous, time will give us answers - and if things are going towards the tight direction I believie that people should consider to donate their money. The whole issue is very problematic, they need money to bring this ship together which makes this situation a bit dilemmic. For me 100£ isn´t much money, it´s more the principe than money.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
we are broke becuz with a revenues of 20 million $ a year, we bought players 40 million $ worth simply out. We bought players, we paid them much more than we could. Thats defnitely not called corrruption but stupidity and it was Suren ( who has also bankrupted his owon firm in Turkey with debts over 50 million $), but also we need to take into account we couldnt achieve this much if we werent to get in all this debts and buy high quality players. There is nothing behind closed doors here, it s all abovious and everything is visible. Where we could buy per se ilie for 5 million that fits our budget, we paid jardel 16 million for fee and 3 million per year.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I don't really know what to think about this.Like Carlito said it might be a good idea.Some times ago,I thought about a similar operation but when thinking about it,I never thought of asking 100€.First I said to myself what if every Galatasaray fans give 0.15€,it will be a lot of money already.Then I thought of 1.5€ per fans(10 times more,just count!).But the most I could have asked would have been 15€.But I don't know if many people are willing to do this.
Maestro10,I understand your fears about this,but about the debts,I think it has nothing to do with corruptions.Like Carlito said,it was because of the players' wages which were too high and the club not getting enough money to pay them,just take a look to the wages last season of several players:
Hagi:$3 million,
Jardel:$2.5 million,
Popescu:$2 million,
Taffarel:$2 million,
and several Turkish players getting more then $1.5 million(like Hakan Ünsal,Ümit Davala,Ergün,Okan).And big transfers fee(Jardel,Serkan,Bülent Akin).
And I think that it will be known if there had been corruptions,there is too many people checking what's going on(remember how hard it was for the board to be able to control the team logo).
What I don't understand is why he is asking only to fans in Europe,he should ask to everybody less then 100€(if people can send them or more then it's up to them)and so they will be more people doing it,so more money.
Maestro10,I suppose that you are supporting the Turkish National Team to the World Cup,right?If so,then you should change your avatar for the Turkish World Cup avatar.:) We are trying to get all the Turkish fans with the same avatar during the World Cup.:)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Most important of all, these people already have a lot of money, they dont need our 100 euros to feed themselves, they want to buy players, compensate our debts and they cant do it all themselves can they?

That reminds me Anatolian clubs. Most of the time they cannot find enough money to compete in super league.

If they don't have a rich president, they have to find a creative way to keep on going. For example they sell lottery tickets it's called "esya piyangosu" all the supporters buy the tickets to win the prizes, and most of the prizes donated by the local small businessman. And finally they make some money which would hardly be enough to buy a second class foreigner. :)

What I am trying to say is if you really wanna support the team you can go ahead and donate the money, no matter whats gonna happen.

But, I would personally never ever donate;) any money to a soccer club. If you really wanna donate your money, donate it to TEMA or earthquake victims or something, but not for a third class noneducated,smartass player:mad::D

Especially, for a club of Galatasaray's fame and prestige it's disappointing to see Canaydin asking for 100 Euros from each supporter. Let's say that 10.000 people donated that money it's gonna make a total of only 1.000.000 Euros.

When you look at the transfers I can easily say that this one million Euro can be easily saved by smart management, which what Canaydin suppose to do.;)

Anyway it's your money your will, but you have to see the irony in this:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts