Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fenerbahce fans. Just wondering if you could shed any light on Marcio Nobre? How good is he and has he been performing well?

I have seen that he's scored a few goals this season so just wondering what you fans think of him?

·
*the drum drum*
42,559 Posts
He's a true striker when on form..

Lately, he's hit a patch of bad form and that continued into the derby, but we still won easily, 3-1 :cool:

He's an excellent player, who knows how to score goals from any position... We love him already :proud:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tolga said:
He's a true striker when on form..

Lately, he's hit a patch of bad form and that continued into the derby, but we still won easily, 3-1 :cool:

He's an excellent player, who knows how to score goals from any position... We love him already :proud:
Brilliant :) Thank you Tolga.

Best of luck for rest of the season

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Nobre has 12 goals in 15 games.. ;) :)

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Tolga, I think he did his job brilliantly in the BJK game. He played lone striker and still did his part to preoccupy the BJK defence leaving spaces for Tuncay and Serhat to exploit ;)

·
*the drum drum*
42,559 Posts
Well, there's no denying that..

But he's not as sharp infront of goal as he was just a few weeks ago..
That pass he got from Serhat in the first half, and the cross from Tuncay in the 2nd.. Both aren't easy chances, far from it. But the Nobre we saw a month ago would've made something out of those..
Personally, as soon as I saw Tuncay's cross coming in, I thought Nobre would've buried both the ball and the defender into the back of the net :D

He might benefit from Mehmet returning to the line-up next week though, as he's a real winger who delivers proper service..

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I agree with your last point... There's no doubt that Mehmet provides the best service to Nobre and the fact that Nobre's goalscoring decline correlates with Mehmet's absence from the team is no coincidence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts