Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might think that I am an idiot for what I am about to say. Everyone realises that Juve has played an extra two months than Lazio and every other team. They must be feeling drained etc... However, one thing that has been a trend this season is that whenever we lost a game, the next week we bounced back and played 100% better. Maybe this loss might make the players strive harder to play better. Our win against Fiorentina was hopeless. The players didn't look like they wanted to play. Bolonga was lucky and Inter was a good performance but still not up to what their standards are. So my point is, this loss could make us win the next two rounds. The team was getting abit to confident and it took a lower team like Verona to wake them up. What do you think? If you don't agree, try to be nice, hahahaha.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Relax CUG we're not going to assault you for stating an opinion. :)
We definetly deserve a trophy at the end of this season with our performance. We can beat Parma if, like you said, we wake up. We can definetly beat Perugia. Verona right now are one of the best teams in the League. They beat Lazio, Parma, 3-3 with Milan etc..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts