1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Sikerimi rezaleti. That is all.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
There goes any chance of him ever coming back to club as a coach or anything else. This is the stupidest move I've ever seen. Facking morons.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I find it hard to beleive that 3 players are going to be blamed for things that are going on. I'm pretty sure that more is happening behind closed doors. you don't give this guy a statue and then 2 weeks later treat him like that. Either the statue call was made by some else and Aziz did not like it so this is his plan or these guys are being rathe distruptive to the entire squad.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One arsehole doesn't want him to break his goalscoring record at the club, and the other arsehole is jealous that the fans planted a statue for him.

Both arseholes should die, promptly.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
If you can get your head round a couple of facts, it is all too easy to swallow what has happened:

1)Aziz thinks he is bigger than the club.
2)Aykut thinks he is bigger than the players.

We all knew this from Day 1. No other ending was possible. It is Alex I feel most sorry for. The guy gave his heart and soul to the cause and he gets $hitted on.

As if getting rid of Alex is magically going to solve any problems. Watch, Aykut will be out on his a$$ in 6 weeks max and then there will be a clammour to bring Alex back.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Some Fener fans are absolute idiots though I'm reading on twitter and in news site many of them have already accepted and are happy with Alex leaving and side fully with aziz yildivim and Aykut. If these two idiots told these so called FB fans to bend over and lube their assholes up they would without questioning. Majority of FB fans really do see aziz yildivim as a god!

The real ones know what's up though. There will be many fights within the stands once your stadium ban is up. It is chaos for you at the moment and two men are behind it aziz and Aykut.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Alex has quit Fenerbahce...he's terminated his contract.

@Alex10combr

Kontratimi sonlandirdim. Hayatimin en uzucu imzasi oldu. Fenerbahce bir oyuncu kaybetti ama bir taraftar kazandi. Hersey icin tesekkurler.

Huge loss for the club and the league, all thanks to the management.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I really hate this. I've been watching and supporting this club for over 15 years, tried to start a magazine, helped out with a website that was going to cater to an english speaking audience, made video compilations, bought 2 kits a year, etc etc etc.

To treat a club legend like this is a disgrace. To go back on the standards Aziz Yildirim is apparently setting (Nobody is bigger than the club), is an even bigger disgrace as he's a walking, eating, fat **** contradiction to all of that. Im just convinced Aykut is brainwashed with this whole fiasco and is just following suit with his 'abiler'. :rollani:

God, for a manager, technical director, chairman, however you spin it - the easiest thing in the world is to tell a THIRTY FIVE YEAR OLD PLAYER, that this year, we're thinking of making you a rotational player as we're undertaking a new direction with the club back in JUNE. If you had did that, Alex would've respectfully denied the new squad status he had, and then we could've HELPED him find a club in Brazil that would be more than happy to take him.

This was a very easy situation but it has been turned sideways and up everyone's göt.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
If it were that easy they would have done that. Thats what I have been saying for years now. Make him a rota player. So obviously there is more going on than just that. Lets wait a few days to figure out what happened.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
To expand a bit, this year we have alot of players that may have egos. You have Kuyt, Krasic, RM, Sow. You have Yobo and Volkan who are leaders as well. So I find it hard to believe that this is about Alex vs Aykut/Aziz while everyone keeps their mouth shut. Now would be the time to go on antu and find out what the exact deal is.

Because its not normal to give this guy a statue and then to ostracize him 2 weeks later.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
If it were that easy they would have done that. Thats what I have been saying for years now. Make him a rota player. So obviously there is more going on than just that. Lets wait a few days to figure out what happened.
It clearly wasn't that easy. We've made a really easy situation very difficult, the results are right in front of us. He would've been a good rotational option this year. Last few years he's done fantastic for us.

There is more going on, but we'll never know the truth, because Aziz Fat Fukk will twist and warp the whole thing, Aykut will follow suit as usual, and Alex will likely have a bias view on it as well.

We'll never know what happened, but this was an easy situation.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Do you think, given the circumstances in which he's been forced out, that this will make him even more of a 'legend' for the club? You know, a sort of martyr...

1 - 20 of 209 Posts