Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
This game is always one of my favourites in every World Cup.

Before the game people talk about scrapping. Whne the game is on, it’s always good football, relax and tons of goals.

Laast World Cup I was in the holland Brazil trashing. Still cool.

Should be a cool game.
Pity that both teams played twice in the World Cup and none of them will take it serious both games.

Maybe next time they can battle out in a knock out and it will be more interesting.

England to win !

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Why havent they scrapped this game?! Utterly useless

·
Registered
23,876 Posts
They should scrap the 3rd place match, neither team wants to be there.
I disagree, normally at least one of the teams want to be there and they will win it. Like when Croatia were there.

Sweden - Bulgaria in -94 had two teams that was both happy to take a bronze. We just seem to have Bulgaria in our pockets.

Seeming as England is "more happy" about coming this far one could see them as favourites. That said I feel like Belgium really want a medal even if they had the bigger hope for a final spot.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Agreed. On paper it's understandable people think it's dull, but there's a nice vibe and less pressure, teams in many ways just playing for the love of the game.

·
Gyula
2,670 Posts
I think both teams should be happy to have the opportunity to play for 3rd. It's not a bad spot to be in. I hope they don't look down on this opportunity.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
looks like Delph, Loftus-Cheek, Rose are all starting :howler: shame two of those didn't even feature on Wednesday when they were needed, isn't it Southgate, you donkey

but it's ok, at least you wear a shitty waistcoat and look like a dumb page boy in the dugout as you get tactically outmanoeuvred

·
Registered
58,814 Posts
Chadli to Meunier

1-0

Wingbacks linked up

1 - 20 of 76 Posts