• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The position was offered to somebody, but we never received a reply.
So I will go ahead and create a poll, and the winner will hopefully accept the job.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
none of them..i elect myself to be a third moderator lol...Could i please, because i will be on all the time since it is summer, and like you guys know i have stopped my stupid postings, and i have stopped opening countless threads.Can i be a probational moderator for a week to see how it go's.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe when I leave :), plus you want to be irish FM already, so sorry that's a no.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
your never gonna leave lol.Zloca please you know i have matured please just for a little whille and then you can decide if you want to keep me as a moderator

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
The mere fact you have the Kazakhstan NT as your favourite means you haven't really matured enough. ;)

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
i put that there when i saw borat and the irish fm thing was back in 06 only because nobody posts and there forum is unorganized

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I do, i will nominate you

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
why wasnt i nominated :(

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Top 4 candidates were picked. Sorry

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
na its alright haha ill get there some day..

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm not interested but thanks anyway. I would pick Adnan as third mod, he's active and I guess he's following BiH sport better than Ero.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Treba dati otkaz aktuelnim moderatorima i postaviti nova dva.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Not a problem,if the majority of the posters feel the same way Ill gladly step down

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
DJ Bungi said:
Why? :googly:

Velez is always here and does a great job. Zloca has explained his situation and that he's busy lately so that's why a third mod is needed but Zloca has been a very active and important poster to this forum in the past and I'm sure it will be like that in the future too.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DJ Bungi said:
If you feel that I need to step down, we can have a vote on it and bring new people in.
Not a problem at all

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Why do you guys need a third moderator anyway? It's not as if this place is that busy or as if there are problems? :eek:

But, if you do, Adnan I think is the way to go. There's my 2 cents you've all been waiting for. :D

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
DJ, why do you want to demote Velez and Zloca?

What has happend around here? What did i miss? I didn't even know there was a discussion about this.

Adnan is a good guy and gets my vote even though he's a milaneso!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
VELEZ1922 said:
Not a problem,if the majority of the posters feel the same way Ill gladly step down
Pardon...mislio sam da su Bosanac i Manijak moderatori. Podrzavam Zlocu i Veleza kao moderatore; ne trebaju nikakve promjene.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
DJ Bungi said:
Pardon...mislio sam da su Bosanac i Manijak moderatori. Podrzavam Zlocu i Veleza kao moderatore; ne trebaju nikakve promjene.
looks like you dont visit the forum much.. its been ages since the change of mods.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.