Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ronaldo, a fallen hero, comes to our faboulous club. this guy has already won/done everything and all he wants is to be respected/accepted. im sure our fanbase would welcome him very warmly and treat him the way he wants.
or are most of u thinkng 'get the **** outta here'? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I wouldn't mind Ronaldo at Fenerbahce, in fact i'll love it but i doubt he'll come to us. Most likely he will go back to Inter.

·
*the drum drum*
42,591 Posts
After the Carlos and Zidane rumours (and Henry :howler: ), I'm suprised Ronaldo hasn't been mentioned in the mainstream media..

Like with Carlos or Zidane, if we can pull it off it's a brilliant marketing scheme. Though he'd probably miss half the season through injury and put on another 15 kilos after he experiences Turkish cuisine first hand..

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
perhaps.
i just dont see our club gong foreward in europe without a star. i checked out that anelka clip someone posted...guy isnt the same like he used to be. we really need someone who knows what they are doin.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Ronaldo is probley worse than Anelka, we need someone like Henry. :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,591 Posts
Anelka has grown as a player since that clip, he's much more well rounded, whereas before he was just a raw diamond..

The only complaint I have is that his finishing has gotten worse over the years, maybe even his eye for goal. He's not as sharp in and around the area as he once was, and it shows..

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
For Fenerbahce to gain more relevance in Europe, be it winning tournaments or marketing, they dont need to sign aging has-beens....thats the way it used to be.
Now Fenerbahce is showing that they are capable of being in the transfer game with the big clubs and are making steps towards being able to sign stars away from them. That needs to continue, not taking a step back to getting a name in to the club to sell tickets.

It's not like the stadium is empty and Fenerium is struggling to sell stuff.... :)

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont want to sound naive here but i'm sure u guys probably know all the inside scoops&gossips more than i do so hasnt anyone heard of anything relating to signing star players?
same shit, different season...'we're getting experince' no we're not, we're getting an ass beating as usual. :frownani:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
lazyPro said:
i dont want to sound naive here but i'm sure u guys probably know all the inside scoops&gossips more than i do so hasnt anyone heard of anything relating to signing star players?
same shit, different season...'we're getting experince' no we're not, we're getting an ass beating as usual. :frownani:
Only in the Champions League...but Fenerbahce are setting records in Turkiye left and right. There needs to be improvement in the CL (this year was definitely a step backwards), but this is still a young team with room to grow.

If Fenerbahce dont win the cup or the league title this year, then I'm sure a full panic will follow :undecide:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
We just need to buy the right people. Which i think we starting to do just that. Last year Appiah, this year...

·
Administrator
24,929 Posts
we should start asking ourselves the question the other way around....who is NOT coming to fener?:D

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah i dont forsee any success in the champs league with the current squad. i'd say we have a decent attack a good midfield. i dont think there is any need to comment about the defense. theyve shown us how shitty they are in the past 2 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts