Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little game to keep us laughing:

-"Ronaldo loses the ball. But wait, he tracks back 30 meters and gets the ball back! It's the most he's ever run toward his own goal in one go!"

-"Van Nistelorooy gets the ball. He dribbles past one player..."

-"Brazil are sitting back here to defend"

-"Shaun Wright-Phillips raises above Peter Crouch to head the ball home"

-"Jose Mourinho is sitting quietly, ohh he is such a dignified professional who's opinions are often understated. Never has such a modest, humble man been in a position of such power."

-"Great interview by Beckham, all done in Spanish. His pronunciation was exceptional"

-"Recoba has just complited his 40 consective match for Inter ,with the goals he scored this season Inter win Seria A" :(

-"Juve are being robbed by the referee"

-"Arsnal's defence hasnt made one mistake all match long"

-"Liverpools attack is the best in Europe"

-"Look at Di Canio, as he finally smiles."

-"SAF has decided to leave MU, after this season he has addmited that he squad was not good enough to win the EPL"

-"Arsene Wenger has signed 39 year old Teddy Sheringham, emphasising the importance of experience in his squad."

-"Soccer is now called football in USA"

I will keep em coming

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
-"SB groudsmen wins groundsman of the year award"

-"Graeme Souness has outsmarted Brazil ,as his new team England win the World Cup 1-0 with a superb performance from their defence".

-""Will you look at that? It's Luis Aragonez with his new darkskined girlfriend."

-"UEFA have admitted that they are targeting John Terry as the next player to be sent off in the Barcelona-Chelsea tie. It is believed that Kimbo will be the referee of the match"

-"The Barca crowd applauds Ronaldo in the first match after he signs back with Barcelona"

-"Cristiano Ronaldo receives the ball from G. Neville and hits a first time cross without any stepovers, right onto Van Nistelrooy's head."

-"Djibril Cisse has scored more goals than had hair styles this season."

-"Lampard shoots............. deflection of the keeper and luck is not on Lampards side as the ball hits the cross bar and goes into the stands."

-"Pierluigi Collina has been sigted leaving the hairdressers"

-"Beckham fails to fit in with L'Pool team. Benitez asks players to give him time to learn Spanish."

-"Chelsea are quite on the market this season and have posted huge gains of $100 million"

-"Totti has just recieved his secound university Diploma and he is set to beat Berlusconi in this years ellections."

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Faith Knopfler said:
Good stuff, las7! :thumbsup: The Juve bit was harsh, though :mute:
I trying to have a go at most top teams but you are free to come up with your own, some might be harsh but its not my intend

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
las7 said:
-"SB groudsmen wins groundsman of the year award"

-"Cristiano Ronaldo receives the ball from G. Neville and hits a first time cross without any stepovers, right onto Van Nistelrooy's head."

-"Djibril Cisse has scored more goals than had hair styles this season."

-"Chelsea are quite on the market this season and have posted huge gains of $100 million"
These 4 are good

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
-"Essien and Maka both score hat tricks as Chelsea beats Barca 6-0 in Camp Nou"

-"ZZ looks like he is 20 again as he breathes life back into Real Madrid as they win the King's Cup against Deportivo in Reasor"

-"Juninho lets Tiago take the free kick"

-"Di Canio has become the new leader in the campaign against racism"

-Asked in an interview Jose said the fallowing things about the game-"It's been a game of 2 halves really, Barcelona's half and our half. My team followed orders and we stayed in our half but Rijkaard, aided by the ref, kept sending his players into our half. I hope Andy Gray spotted this. He's the only unbiased commentator on our payroll."

-"Highbury is louder than a stampeed of elephants"

-"Zlatan has had the most assists in Seria A, he has also improved his shooting ability and has helped Juve become CL champions"

-"Milan sell Sheva to Dinamo Kiev for 3 rubles since Sheva is unhappy with warming the bench in Milan"

-"Lampard dribbles past Italy's whole defence"

-"Brazil cant create anything infront of goal tonight"

-"Argentinian and Brazilian fans are so happy to be at the WC final that they imbrase each other with hugs and kisses"

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
This thread is exactly what i wanted those days, ok i have to think a bit but for the first:

"Real Madrid wins the CL this season"

"Real Madrid wins 3-0 at Camp Nou"

keep em coming...

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhh I got a good one

-"Bolton are playing the ball on the ground with clever one-two's between players, the technical Bolton side takes another deserved victory"

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
las7 said:
-"Van Nistelorooy gets the ball. He dribbles past one player..."

-"SAF has decided to leave MU, after this season he has addmited that he squad was not good enough to win the EPL"
You are pathetic.

Do you even watch United games and please tell me how long you supported Chelsea you gloryhunting punk.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Red Bed said:
You are pathetic.

Do you even watch United games and please tell me how long you supported Chelsea you gloryhunting punk.
?
-"Red Bed actually reads the thread and gets a sence of humor"

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
"¡Inter Milan, Champions of Europe!"

English Commentator "To be honest, I dont think England will win the world cup this year. We dont have the quality to match the Italians, Brazilians and that friendly win over Argentina should be discounted because of the substitutions they made at 2-1. In their eyes the game was effectively over at the 87th minute".

Andy Gray "Lampard is having a poor game"

"I have to say this Spanish team has workrate written all over them"

"I dont know where they got that Caro bloke from to manage Real Madrid. Everyone knows that the experts post on Xtratime"

Mexican Commentator "Gol, *yawning* Cruz Azul take the lead with a dandy strike from somewhere near the half way circle. Bah, no need to fuss or shout"

"he [Desailly] is what is known in some schools as a ****ing lazy thick nigR" :lala:

Noone would ever say that last one surely :lala:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts