Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone explain to me how it took such an attacking team of "flair and imagination" 87 minutes to get a shot on target?
Also, apologies to all Man United supporters. I know you think that all Scousers are thieves but Stephan Henchoz did not realise that he still had Van Nistelrooy in his pocket when the team coach left "The Flea Pit Of Past Glories".
Can we play you every week?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Rocky Starr said:
Can someone explain to me how it took such an attacking team of "flair and imagination" 87 minutes to get a shot on target?
Must've been something to do with the 11 men behind the ball tactics you employ!

Rocky Starr said:
I know you think that all Scousers are thieves but Stephan Henchoz did not realise that he still had Van Nistelrooy in his pocket when the team coach left "The Flea Pit Of Past Glories"
"The Flea Pit Of Past Glories"? i didn't know the match was being played at Anfield! :confused: :D

Rocky Starr said:
Can we play you every week?
Southampton were asking you the same!

·
Registered
35 Posts
?

then how come we were the only team that looked like scoring prick?

after 75 mins you had run out of ideas and we were opening you up with ease, and now arsenal have pulled right up on you, if middlesborough can show some balllz they will beat you too.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Re: ?

OwenIsGod said:
then how come we were the only team that looked like scoring prick?

after 75 mins you had run out of ideas and we were opening you up with ease, and now arsenal have pulled right up on you, if middlesborough can show some balllz they will beat you too.
Man Yoo ran out of ideas after 75 minutes against us. We ran out of ideas after 10 minutes against who? Title favourites Southampton. Guess no one pointed that out to you.:)

Look at yourself in the mirror before laughing at others.

paw;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
But the truth is man yoo always seem to fail when it comes against the big boys. They might thrash the living daylights out of the likes of Southampton and Sunderland, but when it comes to playing against teams like us , Arsenal, last season champions league match against Byern, they always stutter.

I reckon its because of the pressure. the old chap Fergy can't take it any longer, and thats reflected in his gang of has-beens.

·
International
9,526 Posts
'gang of has-beens'? come on, thats not a true reflection of United. You have to admit, that game against the pool could have gone either way.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
'gang of has-beens'? come on, thats not a true reflection of United. You have to admit, that game against the pool could have gone either way.
personally i haven't seen it, but from what i've heard man utd had stacks of possession. it's not over yet, not by a long way!:)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Beef0128 said:
personally i haven't seen it, but from what i've heard man utd had stacks of possession. it's not over yet, not by a long way!:)
Stacks of possession counts for nought if you do not score. Just ask Arsenal when they play us in the Cup final.:)

paw;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts