Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best goalie in the world in a few years. Already now he is very very good. A lot of credit goes to him with Genk winning the title in Belgium as he has been very consistent throughout the season while making a few crazy saves on a weekly basis. Even today he made a few crazy ones in the title deciding game against Standard. And he only just turned 19 a few days ago.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Seriously, this kid is AMAZING.

His preformence against Genk last game was out of this fvcking world, I kid you not.

Him, De Bruyne and Barda have made watching Genk playing a great thing... pretty dramatic victory today - but really a well deserved champions.

I hope they make it to the CL too.... this kid is definitely going places:thumbsup:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Genk, Gent, Tometo, Tomato :righton: :D

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Btw, is that player that got smashed by Mavinga alright? it was shocking.. that kick was just brutal - I have no idea how he didn't get sent off.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seriously, this kid is AMAZING.

His preformence against Genk last game was out of this fvcking world, I kid you not.

Him, De Bruyne and Barda have made watching Genk playing a great thing... pretty dramatic victory today - but really a well deserved champions.

I hope they make it to the CL too.... this kid is definitely going places:thumbsup:
Yeah De Bruyine is insanely talented as well (only 19 as well). **** me but these great Belgian talents keep popping out of nowhere!

Btw, is that player that got smashed by Mavinga alright? it was shocking.. that kick was just brutal - I have no idea how he didn't get sent off.
That was crazy(don't open this if you're sensitive to blood)

Last I heard is that his situation is not as bad as feared, he's concious but he has broken his jaw, a few teeth and probably his nose as well.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Yup I had a thread about him(De Bruyine) at the begining of the year, had an amazing run there.. his goal against Gent was crazy, his right leg is just insane. and yea Belguim sure does produce shitload of talents(Speaking of that - just watched like a few weeks ago some U-17 club tournement in Eurosport 2 where Anderlecht won, they got a very talnted kid there aswell, last name is Praet.. was the number 10 if anyone else get to see some of those games)

Hearing that guy is concious is great - it really felt like something way more serious in the game itself with the reaction of the players and everything... shame on Mavinga as he's a really great and talented player(was one of the best CBs in the last U-19 Euros), and he didn't really mean to kick him like that - but him not being sent off is just outrages.. I hope that other player will recover and be alright, cause really it was shocking.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Yeah, Dennis Praet probably is our greatest -17 talent, originally comes from Genk I think, or Gent :neutral:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,885 Posts
Fellaini , Witsel , Defour , Kompany , Vermaelen , Lukaku and the list goes on. Belgium are gonna be scary in the next few years.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
On the verge of signing for Chelsea :thumbsup: although Cech is only 29, so not sure how positive that really is - this kid needs playing time.

·
Banned
5,801 Posts
I seriously don't get this move. Why get Courtois if you already have a potential world class goalkeeper in Matej Delac? The guy has already been called up for Croatia and he's only 18. Pointless decision to get him, even though he is truly amazing from what I've seen of him.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts