Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Koeman4 said:
Davids is already here... the rest are just rumours yet.
There are many rumors. But VDV/Kezman i thought were quite strong?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
There are many rumors. But VDV/Kezman i thought were quite strong?
Not really... they come and go. I think Barça managers want a great star for the striker place, like Henry, Owen, or Trezeguet (it sounded last week). Kezman and Larsson are second options... I guess.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kezman and Larsson are both class i think... no wear near Henry but as good ifnot better than Owen/Trezugay

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
and how likly is it that koeman is comming? :)
Part of the press says that next summer... but Laporta still say Rijkaard will continue. I don't know.:confused: "verseurl=yes

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bianchi would be the best possbile coach in my opion. Tevez and Burdisso should come wit him :).

IF thats not possbile id like to see Koeman.

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
I'm not sure how much money Barca has but it aint a lot so you;ll probably have to wheel and deal with bosmans etc. Thing is that you lack is a real poacher and Henrik Larsson on a bosman would definitely be the man. If you don't get him you'd probably need to sell someone before getting someone in. So I'd be thinking of selling Saviola since he isn't a natural goalscorer and selling Kluivert would raise you hardly any cash. Man to get in would be Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink who I think isn't too happy with the squad rotation system at Chelsea.

I don't think Owen and certainly Henry would move to Barcelona with the state the club is in :eek: Trezeguet could happen.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Forget it, we don't have the money to buy Kezman or Van der Vaart. Italian clubs might consider loans or player exchanges, but PSV and Ajax only want hard cash directly.
Anyway, I heard Vieri is on his way out at Inter and that he'll go either to Chelsea or to us.....

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Wally said:
I'm not sure how much money Barca has but it aint a lot so you;ll probably have to wheel and deal with bosmans etc.
How do you know it is not a lot?!

We certainly can't afford tenths of millions on Geovannis and Saviolas or criminally high wages anymore but i'm sure we got money for the big deals.

Barça have HUGE incomes and the fact that Laporta is acting smart concerning the club's financial strategy doesn't mean we cannot afford a big player

And i also believe that with the right cash and Barça on CL we can easily get Owen.Henry is not available for anybody simply because Arsenal don't sell.

Talking about Larrson and JFH even in this Barça is embarrasing to say the least.Don't expect Laporta to spend even a dime on such players in such a crucial position.The striker barça will probably get in the summer will be one of the very best

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AZULGRANA said:
Sure he is, so long as we pay for him. Riquelme will be around next season for sure if we brought Bianchi in though.
And bring Tevez and Burdisso :)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
spAd! said:
Talking about Larrson and JFH even in this Barça is embarrasing to say the least.Don't expect Laporta to spend even a dime on such players in such a crucial position.The striker barça will probably get in the summer will be one of the very best
Looking at the number of goals Jimmy has scored in the EPL, I am strongly under the impression that you could use a player like him.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts