Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear everywhere that love is the best thing here and there, but I disagree! Sure love can be good, but everytime I feel very close to a girl I feel like shit! I am scared to see her not knowing what to say etc. I think all the worst stuff and I think of her and when I do I cant take off bad thoughts off my mind.
Like she hates me etc.
So why is love good? I do not see it. Plus, its not like I can control liking a girl or not, thats just the way it is.

When I was 17, I had my only girlfriend, we were together for over 5 months, anyway, I really cared about her but after summer, we both agreed that it was too hard to be together since we lived too far away and since we both had to study and work and we had no car. I felt like shit, I never felt that way in my life EVER. I cried for 2 weeks! I couldt stop thinking about her!
Could that be the reason why I might look for sex/love on the other side? I am thinking about it actually.
What do you guys think?
Its an open topic so no real final conclusion is made. :)

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
are you for real? seriously who would write the girls name down if it were a real story, i dont think anyone would. relax you dont have to prove anything.

you talking about "liking a gir. feeling close,l not knowing what to say.." etc etc is not love man, it's being 'in love' at most.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why?
Her name is Darlene. I was in love, not anymore.
You just another jack goff and Drulo trying to piss me off and making me look bad. Get back in your cave.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
oh please cant you take any questions seriously? as a girl I wouldnt like my ex inlovers to write down my name and this story just didnt sound that credible either after your doubt thread, as if you were trying to prove that you really like girls by writing down her name. i hope you understand what i mean and why the others reacted the way they did

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I take all questions serisously. Sorry, but I must suck with girls badly cuz I do not see whats wrong with it. However, this was my EX girl, I have not seen her since I was 17. I do not see why she should get pissed. And if you say its not credible, well, too bad, cuz its all true. I do not need to lie, and if I make a thread, try to read what I really say instead of assuming like many did.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, I am mysterious, I thought girls like that?
;)
No I do not think I am suspicious. I think some people wanted to make it liek that on porpouse to make me look like somethign I am not. But like I said, read the words of Tim the wise.
Ciao bella.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler:

darlen, is she from texas...:D

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Re: Re: They say that LOVE is good...BUT!

fangul said:
Ma che sei matto? Nun lo fa'!!!!! Per l'amore der Padreterno, soffri 'n po' adesso, ma poi er tempo rimargina tutte le ferite. Nun fa' sciocchezze!!!!
haha, he's already crossed the boarder, forget about it! :tongue:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Drulo can you pls stay out of my business?
Crossed what border?
I think you are confused dude. If you need help, you can count on us here at Xtratime.

fangul:
Nun te preucupa', che mica so scemo! Leggi in giro. Non sono ne bi ne frocio. Sono etero bello! Ero, sono e sempre saro'.
Ciao ci.
;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts