Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
I though you are talking about ME and Juve :D

Well, they proved me right again - the biggest Chokers on European stage.
Nedved - Non Vince Mai! :D

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
:D Well it is certainly cheeper to buy an attacking flare than to buy attacking flair. Inter have tried and failed on getting some flair, so I guess they ran out of options ;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
rae said:
I wonder that officals should forbid those flares in stadiums...
you think? ;)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
barracuda said:
:D Well it is certainly cheeper to buy an attacking flare than to buy attacking flair. Inter have tried and failed on getting some flair, so I guess they ran out of options ;)
:thmbup: hahaha :howler:

:shades:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
rae said:
oh yeah.. I think.
me too, there are other ways of creating atmospere than to use controlled bombs ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Well, Cacini, good one, even though Gattuso was right, wasnt he?

He said that he has never seen a thing like this in a Milanese derby and that's the truth... till tuesday, he had never witness such a thing ;)

I was totally astonished when entering San Siro.

Milan and Inter fans were entering the same gate, walking together in front of the stadium. No fighting, no teppista throwing stones towards police officers, no police officers throwing those stones back like into a group of fans like I have witnessed it in Rome. No tear gas polluting the air.

The Roman derby however is a different thing and the idea of letting Roma fans entering via the gates of Curva Nord e.g. sounds absurd for me, with the experience of the (just few but still enough) matches I have witnessed in Rome.

Nontheless of course the Milan derby has lost some of its "innocence" tuesday nite, unfortunately. Still I dont think the future derbys will be, atmosphere wise, close to the warlike situations one can witness at the Olimpico.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts