Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished reading on italian soccer the comments from pathetic Lippi and Zac and I can only say that they and the italian media make me sick. I get the feeling that if you could hide behind a rock Lippi and Zac would already be there hiding instead of taking blame for a piss poor season. Today I watched the Reggina - Milan game with a friend who had access to the game via cable and I can gladly tell Lazio fans that Baronio didn´t dissapoint. Milan where dominated great parts of the game and except for a good move from Jose Mari after a Reggina mistake it was a Regginas game.

Zac and Lippi can only make excuses and somehow the italian media can look past the errors and they seem to be waiting for the next golden age of Lippi and Milan.

Forza Lazio and to hell with the italian media !!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yup! Media take sides too, and the stories printed can be very misleading, as a result. At least it's good if we can identify the side media are on for we can filter the information more carefully.
And if you think the Italian media are biased, well, another example here: in the country I'm residing in now (NOT my homecountry, thankfully) the media are so biased towards English Premier League and English clubs. You would get the impression that it's an English media! Almost zilch Serie A coverage on Mondays (well, perhaps 1 pathetic column) and 1.5 pages of English Premier League Matches. Full analysis of English teams before a European Cup match, and almost none of the non-English opponents. It's so extreme that it can turn people who initially had nothing against the English teams to England-haters! So, just wondering here, which one do you think is worse?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts