Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a very recent interview broadcasted by Portuguese station SIC José Mourinho talked about 1 hour to a journalist where he stated some interesting stuff (at his home, stadium, etc). One of them has to do with the player he told that is kind of a dream for him "but only a dream because having on account the club where he's currently playing it's impossible to get him". Do you guys want to guess who is he?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Yeah there was an article a few days ago about Mourinho's admiration for Kaka'!

Can you blame him? :)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Think its Kaka too

He can play in all the attacking positions of either Duff-Robben or Jcole's...

Say

________Cech
PF__Terry_Gallas_Bridge
___Makelele_Lamps
Duff_____Kaka___Robben
________Drogb

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adriano10 said:
Think its Kaka too

He can play in all the attacking positions of either Duff-Robben or Jcole's...

Say

________Cech
PF__Terry_Gallas_Bridge
___Makelele_Lamps
Duff_____Kaka___Robben
________Drogb
i doubt he would use two wingers with kaka in the eleven.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I guess you can always dream.... :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Third sign. :stuckup: He will coach Kaka one day.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
there was a rumour before that i think about him being interested in kaka and abra preparing a bid.

·
Registered
786 Posts
hehehe kaka!!!! thats like selling ronaldinho for barca! milan would never give him up!!!!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Abra seems to like a few Milan players. His fascination for Sheva borders on the brink of insanity. Bidding 60million quids for a player is simply insane. Perhaps he is in love with Sheva!:D

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Well when he first came to Chelsea in the summer preseason period, he said in an interview that the player he admires most is Raul, branding him something like a 'dream for a coach'. So it could possibly be him, although Raul's recent form may have changed his mind.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
The Merengue said:
Well when he first came to Chelsea in the summer preseason period, he said in an interview that the player he admires most is Raul, branding him something like a 'dream for a coach'. So it could possibly be him, although Raul's recent form may have changed his mind.
I know that my mind would be changed.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
The Merengue said:
Maybe he's a blind believer in 'form is temporary, class is permanent'.:D
All I'm saying is that Raul has dropped form. He is still a good player, however, with the emergence of players like Adriano & Ibrahimovic, he just no longer is worth the investment with these players being younger and in-form. Then again, if the price was right, why not?

:dielaugh: Funny... You know I just remembered that a season or two ago some team put in a 100 million euro bid and Madrid rejected it.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Milan don't sell their champions.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Heard Albertini gonna play for Barca
Herad Rivaldo is playing in Greece

Ambrosini is looking out for something :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Adriano10 said:
Heard Albertini gonna play for Barca
Herad Rivaldo is playing in Greece

Ambrosini is looking out for something :D
Players pretty much sadly that we don't require anymore,As for Rivaldo he never was one that we needed.Demi was pretty much taken over at Milan sadly because I really like him,Ambro may go but it won't mean he'll be a regular elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts