Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
There is no fun in mocking Pirlo's Juventus. I hope you sack him, bring back some real coach and lose in the good old fashion.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Juve's league position week by week the past ten years,

JuveLeague.jpg

15/16 was when Inter, Fiorentina and eventually Napoli topped the league for the longest time, until Juve had 15 consecutive wins, the last one being in Torino against Napoli. Late goal by Zaza secured the three points that finally put Juve at number 1.

With that said, I do hope we see someone else than Juve win the scudetto the next couple of seasons. It would be good for the league.

·
Registered
17,650 Posts
We're bad, and what's worse is we put one of Italy's greatest stars in an untenable position.

It really wasn't his fault, but it was a Milan-like dumb idea to make a great former player coach with little experience.

At least the next game against Spezia is a layup.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Morata with a good pass behind Spezia's defence, Ronaldo receives the ball, rounds off the keeper and rolls it in.

Chiesa with a long ball over Spezia's defence, Rabiot finds a sea of space, Chabot tries to stop him inside the box but gets easily rounded. 3-1

In between Agudelo scored for Spezia, but goal was correctly disallowed. Agudelo was offside.

Chiesa with a good run from the left, cuts inside, and gets taken down in the penalty area. Penalty seems soft. Ronaldo with a panenka, and the score is 4-1.

Score was 1-1 when Ronaldo was subbed in for Dybala.

Caught a few glimpses while being busy with other stuff, so details might not be 100% accurate.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
So Dybala had to keep the ball for 10 seconds on the touchline for us to win the game against Lazio but it was too much for him. I havent seen so soulless performance by anyone for a long time. Really he can be great but often is not and is turning into net negative very fats, if we could sell him, we should.

·
Registered
34,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think that is pretty harsh, he has scored 96 goals for Juve, that is more than Inzaghi did for example (89 goals). His younger than Morata and Ronaldo. We sell him you trust our board to buy good replacement for rebuild? We should be getting rid of players like Bernardeschi first. Dybala is 9 years younger than Ronaldo. With the right setup and manager he can still thrive imo. I just dont trust them to find a quality replacement.

The big question is instead who should be the manager.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So Dybala had to keep the ball for 10 seconds on the touchline for us to win the game against Lazio but it was too much for him. I havent seen so soulless performance by anyone for a long time. Really he can be great but often is not and is turning into net negative very fats, if we could sell him, we should.
Net negative very fats

Nice shout out to the legend.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
you have already tried in the past
Yes and i thought it was stupid and maybe it was, but im changing my opinion. Dybala is a talented player, but he remains unreliable and we are constantly having formation problems because of him. In this covid world probably we are not going to get a good offer for him, but he doesnt deserve an improved contract right now either,

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
All good basel, welcome back brohim :D Did you have chance to attend the Juve game vs Ferencvaros? They certainly had enough of a crowd in there lol.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
All good basel, welcome back brohim :D Did you have change to attend the Juve game vs Ferencvaros? They certainly had enough of a crowd in there lol.
Howdy Osman! Good to be back, missed this part of football. Sadly I did not have enough for the ticket, it was around 40k HUF which is around 137 usd. I knew I should’ve saved up for a day like this but didn’t expect a miracle like that to happen 😅

how’ve you been? How’s life under this pandemic? Hope all is well.

·
Registered
17,250 Posts
Howdy Osman! Good to be back, missed this part of football. Sadly I did not have enough for the ticket, it was around 40k HUF which is around 137 usd. I knew I should’ve saved up for a day like this but didn’t expect a miracle like that to happen 😅

how’ve you been? How’s life under this pandemic? Hope all is well.
137 usd?! Holy damn... Is that because of limited seating due to pandemic restrictions? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know how it is in Hungary.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
137 usd?! Holy damn... Is that because of limited seating due to pandemic restrictions? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know how it is in Hungary.
Yea that might be the reason, tickets are usually pretty cheap, around 10 dollars, but since it’s uefa regulated+ most tickets go to season ticket holders vips and what not, and add to that what you said about limited seats price was in the skies.

Hopefully once I move to Germany I’ll have more chances to watch Juventus games.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts