Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned:

They might or might not progress but you have to give it to Barcelona for playing the game positively. No other team apart from Barcelona plays their way regardless of who the opposition are. Barcelona play the same regardless of who the opposition are and i love it because it gives them a very distinct style. What Chelsea did today is anti football and a total disgrace and i won't be too harsh on them as Man U did exactly the same against Barcelona. Sit back and hope/utilise a mistake by Barcelona

If this is the future of football then it looks bleak (dark) when teams are praised not for their play but their ability to defend like Chelsea are by english commentators:rollani::rollani::rollani::rollani:

Btw i am a Barcafan, die hard one but siply don't buy into the Messi hype. He is a great player and infinitely more talented than C Ronaldo but i would take CRon anyday as he has a greater skill set. Can head the ball better, takes freekicks and mix it up with the rough players. For one of the bggest teams its a crying shame how many freekicks go to waste with this Barca team when they have the world's supposed best player:rolleyes::rolleyes: Ronaldinho would have punished Chelsea tonight. Point being i am struggling to think of a best player who didnt take free kicks or score wonder goals from distance like Messi doesn't do

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
No other team apart from Barcelona plays their way regardless of who the opposition are. Barcelona play the same regardless of who the opposition are and i love it because it gives them a very distinct style.
If you were an army general would you use the same defense strategy against both tanks and airplanes?

·
Banned
564 Posts
what if the final's Barcelona-Arsenal, who will you support? lol

·
A true hero
31,428 Posts
All I'll say about todays game, is although Chelsea were without doubt negative and dull, anyone who thinks they were overly physical is a ****ing girl.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
All I'll say about todays game, is although Chelsea were without doubt negative and dull, anyone who thinks they were overly physical is a ****ing girl.
Couldnt agree more.

Played football how youre supposed to in a champs league semi final.

Theyd have got hammered if they went for the game.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Actually, theres a Barcelona in Ecuador too so theres definitely more than one Barcelona :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Congratulations, you just stated your club are mentally challenged.

Slamming that square peg into the round hole... retarded.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
:yawn:

So predictable that we would get this ant-football bullshit going on.

Chelsea came to do a job and got it done. Both teams should be judged after the two legs have been played not just this match.

Barcelona play great football but you really think sometimes that a lot of the whingers on here who can't appreciate any other parts of the game except attacking would rather see Barca take on some amateurs down the local park so that they can blind us with their sublime football, rather than testing themselves against opposition at the top end of the game who don't roll over easily.

The second leg will be more open so no need to whine. it's only half way through.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
I wasn't backing you up.
Wouldnt expect you to.

Afterall, you support teams who know nothing about closing something out :D

Birmingham.. Nice promotion ?? .. Hull ... In europe ??

Back to getting biggest crowds against Leeds next year.

Ney mind son.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Leeds are going in for more Wembley heartbreak anyway.
Not this year son, not this year.

Would rather not win a final since 1972 than be a Hull or Birmingham fan. Muslims shouldnt have to become a suicide bomber to earn a thousand virgins in heaven... Just watch a season at either of them. The company would make you want to blow yourself up like.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts