Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For ONCE I thought that Tanzi got the point.He didnt sell anyone but Crespo for a crazy price and now he simply does what its so typical for him.He promises to give Canna to Lazio.I dont care about the price.Canna is not replacable.What is next Tanzi,promise Thuram to Milan in January? and maybe Buffon to Roma...

I cant believe he will sell Canna and he is going to replace him with...Laursen!

I'm extremelly dissapointed...you'll say its just rumors but its not.Canna is going to Lazio next summer and this sux.Cragnotti starts to piss me off extremelly much.He buys everyone walking on earth!

·
Registered
385 Posts
tAKE IT EASY...

Cannavaro is fantastic...but he is going old, and if they pay us $$$$$ money...wiil be replacable..

Laursen is good and Yepes too...
THERE ARE RUMOURS...

·
International
8,545 Posts
Ouch! that hurts.

I agree with AMOROSO, Canna is irreplacable. I think he's got alot of good years left in him. Even if you get a lot of money for him, you're still losing a great defender.

Cragnotti is just buying up everybody. I never really have liked Lazio, and it's too bad if this transfer does happen.:(

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmm ok first off Amo you should no better then to panic ok !! Lazio and rumours ?? do you recognize what´s going on ??

1) It is probably the will of Cragnotti to buy Canna but it is also the will of every single president on earth ( that owns a football club :) ).

2) For Lazio to keep investing like this victories are needed - if Lazio doesn´t a) finish within the top 4 b) win CL or atleast make it to the semis, there will be nothing but offloading players belive me.

So basiclly Lazio might have an option on Canna because like Lazio Parma are in need of success - a CL place atleast and success in the UEFA cup. I´m happy that Cragnotti and Tanzi are doing business together and as you saw from the Crespo deal - Parma are not being ripped off ( you guys made a huge profit from the Crespo deal ).

Ps. Canna is 26 years old .. who are you calling old ?? Blanc is like 34, De-silly is turning 32 and they are still among the very best.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Tanzi isn't stupid. He knows he can take advantage of Cragnotti's need of big names to keep the Lazio stock up. He will make sure that Cragnotti pay big time for Fabio too. Maybe Baronio + Stankovich + $20 million? :) Then Tanzi realizes that he have to buy yet another star to please us, the fans... In short, Tanzi is financing a super team by selling big names to a desperate Cragnotti. Doesn't sound so bad now, does it? :) Sure, it's sad to see our champions leave but, guess what, we will get new ones!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But CANNAVARO? we may build a strong team but Lazio is building a DREAM TEAM.

·
Registered
341 Posts
In the world of big business, there is a lot of smoke without fire. I have a feeling a lot of the rumours coming this season will emanate from Lazio themselves. I wonder how much the share price jumped on that particular piece of news:)

I expect a lot more of this kind of stuff during the season. Roma will probably also get into the act, little indiscretions about them signing a new megastar. And if it is true, the figure quoted is around £30m, well then you should just stop calling him Cragnotti and start calling him Tanzi's b.itch because how much can you screw one guy?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
verdi, its amazing how fast you change faces. first you are against selling your great players, and now that they are leaving, you are so desperate to find a way to convince yourself that parma will be better if they sell these players. well go ahead, but let me just say that i think you are pissed off and very jelous of what lazio has and what you wont have. its everyone's dream to have great players in their team. dont deny it. from the crespo deal to now the cannavaro deal, you have been in denial. if you are so happy with your club, then be happy, but it wont last long because with the way parma is getting rid of its great players, you wont win anything. i know parma will has good players, but what happens when they become great? is tanzi going to sell them like he sold crespo and supposed to sell canna? thats no way of winning anything because in order to lose a great, you must replace him thim another great.

Forza LAZIO!!!
Cragnotti is the man!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If the story about Cannavaro is even in ONE paper (Tuttosport does not count) today then its true I feel.If not its calciomercto bull****.

Argentina,the succesor of Cannavaro is supposed to be Laursen who will cost 6 million pounds.IF the deal is true then we have 27 pounds available.We lost an exelent defender and replaced him with a very good one.Besides,lets get something stright,Tanzi would nt have sold Crespo unless someone came in with a non-logical bid,thats what Cragnotti did.Is this clear? Tanzi did not sell Cannavaro because he couldnt hold on to him,its just common sense that the deal was better for Parma.Even I would have taken the deal and I doubt ny Parma fan would turn it down.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Whatever Argentina... After all you're not a real fan so you wouldn't know how it feels when people you love leave your team. You just go with the team with the most argentine players, don't you? What am I supposed to do? I would have loved to keep Crespo but as things turn out we will have a better team, although it hurts for sentimental reasons. Just like Lazio fans suffer because of Conceicao and Almeyda leaving. But you wouldn't know that feeling either I guess... Because you don't really care at all about the clubs, do you?

Besides, I don't think Cannavaro will leave the champions next year... :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As fr as the press is concerned only the corriere Dello Sport refers to the matter.They say that Parma is ready to give an option on Cannavaro to Lazio if we sign Marcelo Salas.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
dont question my loyalty to my team. I have the nickname because since i was little, argentina was what i loved, but that doesn't mean i cant follow an italian team. thats stupid. every week of the season, i live and die with lazio. i stress and celebrate with the rest of the lazio fans around the world. even though i really liked parma EVEN without crespo, i still like them,but lazio was just my favorite. i just dont like what has been going on lately. you and amoroso were always nice and quiet before and you always complained about the lazio fans and their nonsense, but now you guys have turned into over-confident guys. you think everyone else is stupid except for parma. i lost alot of respect for you guys since you started attacking crespo, attacking lazio and made fun of everyhing that lazio has done. i suggest you look after your club's troubles and worry about parma even making the champions league this year.:) because thats the the biggest acomplishment parma will be achieving this year.

GOOD LUCK!
we can re-evaluate this after this season and say who was right and who wast right.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I guess our problem is that arrogant Lazio sh!theads come and tell us how much our team stink, how much our president stink, how much our stadium stink, that they see no competition from Parma etc etc. H*ll, some of you doesn't even know our lineup! To take crap from people who obviously have no idea makes you really hostile I guess. We're not the arrogant ones. The people who say that Cragnotti has ruined Serie A and ask questions like "is this the best squad ever?" are... If you can't see that you're blind.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
You are right Verdi, some of those Lazio so-called 'fans'
don't know nothing about soccer apart from their own team, im even starting to think some of them are turning in 2 manc's:mad:

I don't refer to all lazio fan's some of them are just regular narmal fans:)

Also there are much more Lazio fan's last 2 seasons than before, there just a bunch of 'well i go for the winning team whit the most of fan's'

Take an example of the Viola or Roma fan's they act normal.

ANd if one of those Sh*theads ever will come hear and tell how bad our team is, look at yourself buying zenden and play nedved on the right, IDIOT'S!!!

Forza Canna(s)
Forza Tanzi
Forza Malesani
ANd most of all:
FORZA PARMA!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
First of all what did I do now?

Argentina,many Laziali have been hit by the scudetto in the head.Have you (not you,most Laziali) EVER considered that there re also other team in the league? did you ctually take a look at Roma's line up? did you notice that Juve is covering their holes in the best possible way? that Prma is building a very strong squad? that maybe Milan is prepared to lauch a trasnfer attack? no...you just think that Lazio is the best,they have the besd players,the most money,the best fabns,the richest sponsor,the greatest unoform,the coolest sleeves and the most beatiful girls...Secondly,its extremelly frustrating to hear Laziali underrate other team's players and overrate yours.From what I read in the Lazio forum Baronio must be the best anchor in the world with Simeone second and Sensini third.Couto from a good strok defender is suddenly the second best in the world behind Nesta of course...Simone Inzaghi is a scoring machine and Pancaro with Negro first with Roberto Carlos on the title of the best full back.Emerson is probably a Brazilian joke,O'Neill a unknown guy from Uruguay,Lamuchi and Micoud are french frog-eaters who think football is a fish.Lazio booked Giannichedda and Fiore so they alrteady have done the best moves for next summer.Doesnt matter if Juve will get Cassano and Parma Laursen,Alex and Angel.Doesnt matter that Milan got Commandini,Juve Zanchi and Roma Zebina,Inter got Brocchi and Cirillo,Lazio did the best move by getting Colonnese.Oh you are SO right :rolleyes:

Noone denies that Lazio has the best starting 11,but the BEST SQUAD EVER?!?!?!? You dont have EVEN ONE talent with the exeption of Pinzi who never plays and will never play.Your best "talents" are Inzaghi and Baronio who are 24...look at the youth players Juve,Milan,Prma and Inter have.

I dont say that Lazio sucks,ok? ll I'm saying is that you are not as good as you think.Lets say it differenlty,you have a lead but a very small lead.Post a topic and ask "with how many points we will win the scudetto?" and 80% will say 10+.

PS."you" in the whole post doesnt refer to you Argentina,generally to most Laziali.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
He Pinzi moved a way, he moved to Udinese cuz he just had no future at Lazio!

sTUPID fouls!

Udinese will sell him in 4 years for 30$million:)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well i have to agree on some thing Amo...Just a touch exaggerated though :) and Baronio is 22 :) Also stankovic is a big talent at 21..
Lazio have become an "imported" team with no local player!! Just buying stars!! I don't like this about Lazio but i will just have to live with it!!

I can't believe what Cragnotti has done selling to Udinese for $7mil two of our limited youth supply Pinzi and
the other guy forgot his name!!

There is no point in selling talented players for $7mil combined!! And the worst bit about this is that Udinese had asked to loan Pinzi but instead Lazio sold him. :mad:
FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Udinese must be rubbing there hands until they catch fire.
Gianichedda bought 5 years ago from a Serie1000 side, and fiore bought for like 7$million while they sold Amoroso for 30$million.

They sold Locatelli(yeah you now the very talented INJURYPRONE playmaker) for a 7$million fee!
Also Zanchi was sold for much:)

They must have at least 25$million availeble for transfers

They could buy some very talented players!

Look out(again) for then next year...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts