Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is hope of Patrick comming back to this forum. He hasnt been all that positive about Milan, you could tell by his posts, please do this for me. do this for him. Lets make a little petition before he starts becoming a Milan fan, he stills likes the place. Lets see if we can make him come back to this forum and as an Inter heart, before Milan takes over him. This guy is the future of this forum, he is 14 and will take over when you old farts leave. So let put the brains back in his head.

Do this for me, please, for me, I beg you guys.

Just sign this thread, taht you want Patrick to believe he belongs here.

Please

He only likes Shev and is confused abou the whole thing. Lets get him now. He loves this place and inter

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I can tell you're 12...:rolleyes:

Can't you face and accept other's opinions?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Christian said:
There is hope of Patrick comming back to this forum. He hasnt been all that positive about Milan, you could tell by his posts, please do this for me. do this for him. Lets make a little petition before he starts becoming a Milan fan, he stills likes the place. Lets see if we can make him come back to this forum and as an Inter heart, before Milan takes over him. This guy is the future of this forum, he is 14 and will take over when you old farts leave. So let put the brains back in his head.
abdul, who wants him back?? i really don't care what he is gonna do...he supported inter just because of jimmy and tim...so u know how much he 'loved' inter...

the bottom line is what team he supports is none of my business...and also, can't he still be you friend even he is a milan fan?? i have some milanisti friends (paw, Modica, bono..) so what's the problem??? :D:D:D

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Enough is enough! How many discussions and topics are we gonna have for people to bash this man? Really,this is starting to get pathetic even though the intentions with this topic was "good" one and not for bashing him.But you have to realise that this just opens another chance for everyone that has problems dealing with this to bash him again.

Sorry,but this topic is getting closed because it´s obvious that this will be yet another bash Patrick topic.

Check your PM Christian.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.