Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a good player in Kuwait called "Bashar Abdullah" , he scored 2 goals against AC Milan while they visiting Kuwait , he has good skills and he is now the best scorer in Fifa right now with the brazilian who playing with palmiras

i hope that Lazio buying him :)

he is playing with Kuwait National Team

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
There's also a player from my country, he's very good, His name is Kurniawan Dwi Yulianto :D
He played for Sampdoria 2 seasons ago, as a "ball boy." :D :D
Or has anyone heard about Bimasakti?? He played for Helsingborg 3 seasons ago.

Forza Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well i dont know about you, but I think it's enough of strikers in Lazio ;)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Great joke Pierre

:p :D :p :D
Apalagi kan sekarang Kurniawan lagi heboh gara2 skandal narkoba-nya :p Coba Rochy Putiray deh, sekarang dia main di Hong Kong!
I actually think that our country's keepers are quite decent...at least compared to our defenders :eek:
And I think Bima Sakti is quite cool :cool: The name is, at least!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Nedved :)

Kurniawan lagi ada masalah karena narkoba, niru Raul kali :)tapi duetnya dengan Bambang Pamungkas masih tuh di team national. I'm sorry for Eri Irianto.
Sorry, I'm speaking my own language, It depends i know we have a lot of decent strikers, but the defenders are sucks!!

Anyway, no more players to sit on the bench :D

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Pierre :

Kurniawan's problems are TotallY different from Raul's! Don't you think if it's footballer -- narkoba, then the similar case will be Maradona ? :p But of course, itu sih kokain. But heyyyy, di Indo emang Narkoba lagi nge-trend sih :rolleyes:
And our strikers aren't that bad, yeah...
When will anything good come to our country's football? Tsk. tsk. tsk.

At least I have Lazio to cheer about! :D

Forza Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
I dont know what the hell are you two talking about :):)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
And what if you suddenly had an opportunity to sign the most gifted player ever and he happened to be Arabian ?
Keep the racial slurs out of this forum guys. If that's your opinion I despise it. Either way- it has no place in this message board.

Ciao.

[Edited by Glen on 27-06-2000 at 00:54]

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you are idiots

Zidane is an arabian , and he played with all lazio's players just like dolls
=======
you pushed me to say that

by the way, Osman dabu who is playing to Parma and Inter before is an arabian too , Plus Claudio Huseen , he is an arabian from syria

Are Lazio's fans should be europians ? or even the players ?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, you lazio fans never fail to suprise me. "we don't want arabians", that's very strong words. Learn to be a bit open minded, we are living in the year 2000 you know.

As Alzuabi mentioned there are many gifted arab players. Hagi of coventry, Lamouchi of monaco, naybet of deportivo, one of the most under-rated players Ali benarbia the PSG captine, Micoud of Baurdaux, Bashar of kuwiet ;), Daeia the saudi arabia keeper.

Alzuabi, as I am a big Zidane fan I happen to know that he is not Arabian. His parents are indeed from Algeria, but they are acctually barbers (an ethnic group in N.Africa countries).

instead of making fun of a new member of your forum, try to welcome him and listen what he has to say.:(

Alzuabi, I assume you are Arab. Forget about Lazio. Come join the Juve family, we accept everyone. And you get to talk with smart/nice people like Glen, ramy,..

Forza Juve

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
if the best player in the world would be arabian,we would sign him imediatly!!!
zidane,hussain,lamouchi etc are all very good!!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Zidane is arabian ???????

He was born in Marseille, how can he be arabian ?!

Please, explain ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If Veron not with Lazio i will not be a lazio's admirer
i hate Lazio's fan , but i love lazio's players

i won't join here again

Mirro , thanks alot for your good words , and Zidane is from algeria , and he played in thair little clubs when he was very young , he left algeria because they refuse to join him to the algeria national team
he is speaking arabic as well as i do
i liked Lazio because they have lot of Argantinians especially VERON , and i hope that Veron move to the Inter because i was an inter admirer

·
International
6,519 Posts
Why do u hate Lazio fans ?????? :mad:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I said, we dont want arabians, not beacause of their skin-color, but because of their football style.

FORZA LAZIO

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alzuabi, you got your facts all wrong about Zidane, please don't make up stuff. This how the story goes, for you and people who are interested.

Zidane's parents moved to france (Marseille) in the 50's, as many people from N.Africa did at the time in search of better life style. Zidane was born in a poor suburb of marseilles (LA Castellane). His real name is YAZID ZIDANE, but in the streets he was always known as Zinedine, and to the french fans as "Zizou" when becoming a star. Anyway, zidane isn't arab Alzuabi, his parents are Barbers (in algeria there are (Arabs(90%)& barbers(10%)). Zidane is barber, they don't speak arabic as you said, they have thier own language, zidane is however muslim. Algeria did in fact try to get Zidane to play for thier national team (before france), as the Algerian law permit him to apply for nationality (never did). He refused, waiting to be called for France unstead. In Augest 1994, he played his 1st game for france and it was his best career performance I think. France was losing 0-2 to the Czech, Zidane came in mid second half and scored 2 goals for france to draw 2-2, good thing he waited to play for france:). I know alot more info about Zizou, but I don't want to bore the Lazio Fans ;).

Ramon it is evident to me that you still don't get it. you can't say I don't like the arab game style, why? because there is no specific style. It's like saying that the black people have a game style, or the white people style. Every person is unique, the person's color doesn' reflect the style.

Take care everyone

FORZA JUVE

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Mirro aka Vito-Corleone:

(dunno whether you'll come back to this topic but I'm just curious)

I thought Zidane is no longer a Moslem? I know he was but I'm not sure whether he still is now. 'Coz I think my bro saw him (in one of Juve's games) make this cross-gesture when he entered the pitch.

This is rather off-topic but I'm just curious ;)

P.S. The argument that a great Arabian is different from the style of Arabian football in general, can actually be applied to Nakata and Japanese's style of football! I think that one shows.

Forza Lazio

1 - 20 of 26 Posts