Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I don`t care what any of you think, this guy is amzing. He is now in my top 5 best in the world after today! I don`t care if I have to morgige my house to give real money to buy this guy because I be in heaven if we got him! This guy is amazing. I don`t meen to offened grrard,claudio and kily, but you`re captain is the heart of your team and you were amazing today!

Amunt Valencia and munuch, you don`t know what you`re in for tomorow!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
A great game from Gaizka esp[ecially that trick when he left Cocu standing, but I stand by my theory and say Kily was the best player on the pitch. Simply outstanding!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'd agree 100% with Lab, I mean Killy was absolute top class, as was Mendietta, but Killy.........Wow, I knew he was good, but that good??
I hope this guy stays in Spain and fullfills his potential as a future great,

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
He will probably stay. He moved to Valencia last year form Real Zaragoza and if I'm right he is a non EU argentinian. His best ascets must be:
1) speed, very quick he is
2) and most of all his shots! - the guy has a rocket in his boot and I mean even bigger then our Roberto Carlos and he's ten times more accurate. IMO he is the best on target shooter in the world!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Kily has become very good.

But refering to the topic.
I have said all season that Gaizka Mendieta is one of the best allround midfielders in the world. and as soon as he came back from his injury, he has proven my point...

And who said buying him for 20$ was expensive! Valencia would be looking for maybe 30$ right now!!

Real&Barcafan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts