Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
48,814 Posts
I sure hope not.

When we end up getting relegated then Robbo and Smith will most likely leave us.We should earn about £10-12M from selling them.Some other players might leave too, reducing the wage bill.It should be enough to avoid bankrupcy in next season.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's nice to see that you're taking things from a realistic point of view.

Do you think that there is any chance that you can maybe stay up though?

·
1st Tier Poster
48,814 Posts
Firenze said:
It's nice to see that you're taking things from a realistic point of view.

Do you think that there is any chance that you can maybe stay up though?
Yes, we still have a realistic chance to stay in EPL.We are 5 points away from Porthsmouth with eight rounds to play, so everything is still open.I still believe that our team has what it takes to stay up.But of course it ain't gonna be easy.Team has to shape up and get results.And we need luck too.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,814 Posts
moby008 said:
I dont think Alan Smith is willing to leave Elland Road unless big clubs like Gunners or Red Devils want him............
When we can stay up then he probably stays.But in case of relegation I can't see much chances of him staying at the club.After all he is one of the best English strikers and has realistic opportunities to become a regular for national team.I quess he will go to Newcastle then.It is a good club and his friends Woodgate and Bowyer are playing there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts